KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.2
A-dec CEO Scott Parrish
Scott Parrish

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people to work with.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Great benefits (though not offered to interns)(in 9 reviews)
  • "Very relaxed and friendly culture(in 5 reviews)
  • "Many opportunities to grow, 5 weeks of PTO after five years and 6 weeks after ten years, good pay for no college education.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Excellent retirement plan, funded in large part by company.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Bad management, no room for growth, lots of overtime(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Solid company with good WLB

Aug 5, 2022 - Sr Systems Engineer in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent work life balance, and great benefits. Retirement contribution is second to none.

Cons

Can be slow to change and adapt. Fairly bureaucratic.

Global People and Culture

Thank you for providing feedback! It is great to hear about your personal experience and we are happy to learn that you enjoy the benefits and work life balance here at A-dec. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job

Jul 15, 2022 - Manufacturing in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits at this job

Cons

They have some minor problems

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your thoughts regarding your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Product Support Rep

Jul 7, 2022 - Product Support Representative I in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great company, great location

Cons

No downsides for me. I've been at A-dec 3 years

Global People and Culture

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

All around pretty good

Jun 13, 2022 - Assembler in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, understanding, good benefits and good people.

Cons

You are thrown into areas with little training. Short handed and it’s constantly changing.

Global People and Culture

We appreciate your review! We are happy to learn that you enjoy our benefits and people. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

Apr 14, 2022 - Painter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Profit share, good PTO, 3 day weekends

Cons

Bad management, no room for growth, lots of overtime

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our PTO and schedule options. We’d love to learn more about your individual experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good environment

Mar 30, 2022 - Tooling Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work atmosphere and coworkers

Cons

Slow to move with current environment

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great People

Mar 16, 2022 - Production Assembler II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and people that care.

Cons

Very minimal drama, most people get along, just depends on the department. Management switches up often.

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Mar 4, 2022 - Technician in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, benefits, and people

Cons

The executive team makes poor decisions

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We’d love to learn more about your individual experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Great company, great benefits, wonderful culture and collaborative environment

Mar 3, 2022 - Senior Buyer, Procurement in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, great benefits, wonderful culture and collaborative environment, supportive mgmnt, helpful coworkers, generous profit sharing

Cons

Located in Newberg, which may not be the easiest commute for some

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Family business turned Corporate

Feb 17, 2022 - Production Planner in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive wages, good benefits including 401K, lots of room for movement and growth

Cons

This used to be a family business that has now turned "Corporate" now that the founders have passed. Some of the management is questionable.

2 people found this review helpful

Global People and Culture

We are grateful for your feedback and thank you for your service to A-dec. We’d like to learn more about your individual experience and how we can improve. Please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews

A-dec Reviews FAQs

A-dec has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 83 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at A-dec to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, A-dec employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at A-dec. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

85% of A-dec employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated A-dec 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at A-dec to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with A-dec Job Seekers