A10 Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 166 reviews

3.9
A10 Networks CEO Lee Chen
Lee Chen
Pros
  • "Amazing projects , good place to learn a lot of networking concepts(in 10 reviews)

• "Flexible work hours (you can work almost any hours, as long as you finish your work)(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Difficult to maintain work/life balance because of busy schedules(in 10 reviews)

• "No stable deadlines for software releases(in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"I am having a blast working at A10 Networks!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome employees, a really responsive and engaging management team that cares about the concerns of the employees and the business. Great opportunities to grow and take on value added projects.

Cons

Enduring the growing pains of evolution and building a dynamic and amazing organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to support and promote positive initiatives that enhance to business and A10's culture. It's greatly appreciated!

A10 Networks2019-01-15

March 14, 2019Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We will continue to support and promote positive initiatives that enhance our business and culture. If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

2. "A10 Networks is an great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many opportunities for career growth and working on different projects. Generous employer paid medical benefits for employees. Daily snacks and dinners provided. Competitive salary. Small enough company where your contributions have greater visibility.

Cons

Can't get out of low stock price.

Advice to Management

Encourage more collaboration among teams.

A10 Networks2019-02-27

March 14, 2019Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We continue to encourage collaboration across the Company. It will be helpful for you to email me and let me know where collaboration needs more focus and attention. Laurie Buzzell

"junk company"

I worked at A10 Networks full-time

Pros

did not find any pros

Cons

management are liars and narrow minded

A10 Networks2019-03-29
    • "SE at A10 Networks, good product and good people"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer

I worked at A10 Networks full-time

Pros

Good product, extremely supportive and friendly, good communicators and always interested to learn from peers and collaborate.

Cons

Not the best management, some folks have been in their roles for longer than they need to - stunts ideas and innovation depending on market trends

A10 Networks2019-01-04

March 14, 2019Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best in your new career adventure. Please feel free to email me privately to give me more insight to your comments for improvement @ lbuzzell@a10networks.com.

• "Senior Software Engineer"

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time

Pros

Big Variety of Products/Application, for sure, you can find a field you like.

Cons

The stock keeps changing greatly.

A10 Networks2018-12-15

March 14, 2019Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that our great product solution portfolio gives our employees many opportunities to learn and grow here at A10!

• "Regional Sales Manager Federal Civilian"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

1) Fantastic security products that work at affordable prices. Customers want and need the products to enhance their security posture. 2) Can-do attitude to get things done for the customer throughout the company 3) Great environment for successful sales people to grow and make money

Cons

No cons to report. If you know your customer and what it will take to have a win-win relationship then A10 Network is the right place to be. Very similar to 3Com in the early 1990's.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on security products that out perform the competition at affordable prices and continue to hire the best people.

A10 Networks2018-12-05

March 14, 2019Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at A10 Networks. It helps prospective employees understand our culture and to hear first hand from our employees.

• "Staff Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Staff Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I worked at A10 Networks full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

You will learn a lot from here. People are very nice, smart and willing to help.

Cons

Too much work. Too many releases.

Advice to Management

Slow down your peace to make products better

A10 Networks2018-12-05

March 14, 2019Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your input. Like most companies there is always a lot of work to get done. Our software release schedules are in response to the many needs and aspirations from our current and future customers. We are 200% focused on customer satisfaction and growing our business. ...

• "Great Workplace"

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time

Pros

Highly skilled and professional engineers to work with.

Cons

Should hire engineers quickly to fill up the position if someone leaves.

A10 Networks2018-11-02

November 5, 2018Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We do try to fill open positions quickly, but the highly competitive job market and the experience required to fill the position with the best available candidate does take time. We do have a great employee referral program and look forward to you helping ...

• "Grow professionally while making real human connections"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

A10 is a friendly company that enables individuals to grow. Great place to learn and progress your career. Wonderful and helpful people to work with. A10, for the most part, gives you the freedom to work on any ideas you might have...just make sure you can justify and back it up with actual substance since people at A10 are more tech-focused rather than bling-focused.

Cons

Difficult to maintain work/life balance because of busy schedules. Salaries not truly competitive.

A10 Networks2018-09-28

November 5, 2018Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your input. We are glad to hear that you feel A10 Networks is a great place to learn and progress your career. Yes, we all have very busy work/life requirements and the challenge to balance it all is an art vs. science. If you have any suggestions, please provide ...

"Make up your own Mind"

Current Employee - Senior Paralegal in San Jose, CA

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The people here are great! I’ve never felt so connected and supported by a manager and team as I have here. Managers here care about your wellbeing, they believe in their employees and want to see them grow and learn within the company. A10 Networks has a culture that truly cares about its people. We are treated like professional adults and encouraged to balance our work lives and our personal lives. The company makes...

Cons

While A10 does not have a full service lunch cafeteria, they offer daily dinners for all who work past 6pm.

A10 Networks2018-08-23

August 28, 2018Vice President Worldwide Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We all agree it would be wonderful to have a cafe onsite at HQ. We hope to be able to offer this great convenience one day in the near future to our employees.

Found 166 reviews