Cover image for A10 Networks

70 Comments

Tech

454.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=A10 Networks~261028
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Amazing Team Envirnoment / Culture

Sep 29, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

My first week and the entire team has welcomed me with open arms. All levels have jumped in and offered to help, and not just a claim they have helped guide me. It has been an incredible start.

Cons

I have not experienced any negative aspects

2. 5.0

Good working environment!

Oct 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very supportive and inclusive team - I instantly felt like I belonged and was happy with the position I'm in - I'm constantly exposed to challenging and exciting projects that interests me - My managers are amazing leaders/coaches that always advocates for my own growth and development. - Free snacks, water, coffee, sodas, etc. - Very clean, nice, and new/modern building, office location is close to a lot of things - Coworkers are all nice and friendly

Cons

- Wasn't a fan of our dept's hybrid model, but the drive is not bad so its bearable, (they do offer remote opportunities for other jobs) - Not a lot of company events planned at the moment

3. Join the A10 Networks team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A10 Networks work environment

Nov 15, 2022 - Technical Account Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and amazing talent. HR staff and most management is very supportive.

Cons

If you are not with the "IN" crowd, you may find yourself unemployed.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good to start your career

Oct 31, 2022 - Staff Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Projects and Managers are good

Cons

401K matching is less and no free food anymore

6. 5.0

A10 Networks is a Really Good Company

Feb 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at A10 are treated well. That has been my experience since I've been here (I'm a current employee). It's honestly one of the best companies -- if not the best company -- I've ever worked for. Here are the things I've observed *The employees are treated with respect *The management team is approachable without any airs of superiority (unlike NetScout and other companies I've seen) *Management is open to new ideas and ways to do things *Management has a strong beat on what's happening with the company *The company seeks for excellence in the marketplace *Employees are valued and given excellent benefits *Employees are expected to be the CEO over their patch *People are approachable and very helpful at the company if you have questions *The culture seems to be one of consideration, a desire for excellence, execution, and collaboration *The day-to-day work environment is very collaborative *The employee staffing is very diverse. You see people of many different backgrounds within the company

Cons

My manager is terrific, supportive, and hard working. However, my manager is very hands off, though, which can be troublesome at times. There are times I need some guidance. Overall, that's the only real negative I see at times.

7. 5.0

Supportive and Dedicated Company

Feb 15, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Coordinator in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- HR Department is super supportive. - Cross communication across TA and other teams - Mid-Sized Corp/Global working alongside talented people - Corp HQ is a relaxing and collaborative environment. - Lots of Room to grow internally. - Recognition even from outside department. - Supportive, empathetic and human executive leadership. - Opportunities to work on projects to develop the company. - Company is growing every-day in a positive direction !

Cons

- Company gets some bad rep for years back. (Rebuttal: Lots has changed, from YEARS ago. Slowly but surely, it is a positive outlook for the future). - Branding. (Rebuttal: New Team who dis. Wonderful things to come and A10 will be a household name sooner thank you think) :)

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Benefit

Sep 25, 2022 - Staff Software Test Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch in every day

Cons

Lack of network tool testing

9. 5.0

great tac team

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great tac team to learn network knowledge

Cons

the workload is relatively high.

10. 2.0

Legacy Mindset with Service Providers

Sep 8, 2022 - Director, Marketing in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Load balancing is interesting product.

Cons

Load balancing is an end of life market. Too many legacy employees to move to the cloud.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work! Excellent work environment and nice people

Feb 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people who care about the team and have passion for what they do Friendly and collaborative environment Flexible work schedule Good work life balance and reasonable expectations More of a mid-size company creating more opportunity to build relationships with others Managers who care and willing to find ways to improve company perception

Cons

There's nothing that's a glaring issues but there's alway areas of improvement. - Perhaps creating budget for continuing education, courses and certifications for personal/professional improvement - Flexible remote working options

Viewing 1 - 10 of 299 Reviews
</>Embed

A10 Networks Reviews FAQs

A10 Networks has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 331 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at A10 Networks to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, A10 Networks employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at A10 Networks. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

80% of A10 Networks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated A10 Networks 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at A10 Networks to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with A10 Networks Job Seekers