- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Plain City, OH
- - Dublin, OH
- - Reynoldsburg, OH
- - Columbus, OH
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC Area
- - Charlotte, NC
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Southlake, TX
- - Virginia
Found 23 of over 24 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Limited opportunities once you are in management due to size of company and industry." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 28, 2018 - Asset Preservation Coordinator in Columbus, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A2Z is truly a great company to work for. Management is very approachable and all take an interest in employees wellbeing and success. Company hosts fun events throughout the year. Benefits are provided day one of employment which is great. Room for advancement within the company. A2Z is the best field services provider out there.
Due to the nature of the industry job security can sometimes be a concern. This is no fault of their own, simply a drawback of the industry.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 9, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Plain City, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
As a current member of the management team, I realize my review may be a little biased. I've been here for almost three years now and this has been a fantastic experience. The CEO balances making hard and smart business decisions with doing what's best for the employees. We're fast and nimble when implementing changes to keep up with customer's needs and industry standards. And, we're constantly looking for ways to continue to grow and improve.
We aren't perfect (no one is). Training has been an issue in the past and this is a focus area for 2017. Advancement opportunities are difficult to provide based on our relatively small size. Competition in this industry is also fierce right now, as the foreclosure rates are down.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Feb 10, 2021 - Asset Coordinator in Plain City, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Room for some advancement and professional development depending on how well you perform. Offers a lot of cross training which is great.
Pay could be higher starting out. No 401kContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 22, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Laid back atmosphere, great co-workers
Not as forward thinking as needed for the industry
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 5, 2017 - Project Manager in Plain City, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, good company to gain experience in client relations, contractor management and technology without big corporate restrictions. Good place for a recent college grad or someone in college as a stepping stone. Company has come a long way in the 15+ yrs in business.
Limited opportunities once you are in management due to size of company and industry. Due to industry there are a lot of peaks and valleys with pipeline of business. Competition is tough but they have managed to hang with them.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Dec 4, 2016 - National HUD Operations Manager in Reynoldsburg, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A solid company with strong leaders. They built the company on hard work and dedication to its employees and, most of all, their clients.
While they have many clients, none are large enough to ensure long term financial stability for the company. The reputation of flexibility has led to challenges in getting the work do at the price points needed.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 5, 2015 - Quality Assurance Analyst in Plain City, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working at this company was nice in most aspects. The owners are considerate and philanthropic. Teamwork and communication are high priorities. I went through a lot of effective training during my time at this job, they do not just throw you in and leave you. The managers in particular were great. We often had group meetings where we sat at the round table getting to know each other, which enhanced motivation for me.
There was a sort of clique in the office department where I worked. The same four people talked constantly and often times immaturely. For example, the temporary agency sent an eccentric older woman in. After the lady left, I was appalled at how the other employees spent a good half hour making fun of her. As for the work itself, if you do not like repetition, I suggest you look elsewhere for a job. The duties in most departments of this business consists of repeating the same action (data entry) over and over.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 12, 2014 - HUD Quality Assurance Analyst in Plain City, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I worked in quality assurance for a year. The pay was excellent, and I loved the people I worked with. You get the full benefits package and 2 paid 15 minute breaks throughout the day. There is relatively little people interaction (I suppose this is a con if you are a people person), since it is primarily computer work-as fast and as accurate as you can.
Sitting at a desk and concentrating for 8 hours can get old. Looking at pictures of wrecked houses can get old. Telling vendors to fix what they already know they did wrong can get old. However, I don't hold this against the company. This is what you are paid to do. Everything you do is recorded (actions in the work invoice-not cameras watching you), and it is reviewed through sampling. It can get a little stressful because there are several different people that could be doing it with several different opinions on what was the right decision.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 3, 2020 - Gallery AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Gain a lot of hands on experience
BUSY WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH PRESSURE
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 29, 2020 - Scheduler in Columbus, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
easy going team and job
low pay for the job