Cover image for A2Z Field Services

Found 23 of over 24 reviews
48% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 23 of over 24 reviews

A2Z Field Services CEO Amie Sparks (no image)
Amie Sparks

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

937 Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=A2Z Field Services~290828
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
  • "Limited opportunities once you are in management due to size of company and industry.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Experience!

Mar 28, 2018 - Asset Preservation Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

A2Z is truly a great company to work for. Management is very approachable and all take an interest in employees wellbeing and success. Company hosts fun events throughout the year. Benefits are provided day one of employment which is great. Room for advancement within the company. A2Z is the best field services provider out there.

Cons

Due to the nature of the industry job security can sometimes be a concern. This is no fault of their own, simply a drawback of the industry.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Current member of management team

May 9, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Plain City, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a current member of the management team, I realize my review may be a little biased. I've been here for almost three years now and this has been a fantastic experience. The CEO balances making hard and smart business decisions with doing what's best for the employees. We're fast and nimble when implementing changes to keep up with customer's needs and industry standards. And, we're constantly looking for ways to continue to grow and improve.

Cons

We aren't perfect (no one is). Training has been an issue in the past and this is a focus area for 2017. Advancement opportunities are difficult to provide based on our relatively small size. Competition in this industry is also fierce right now, as the foreclosure rates are down.

3. Join the A2Z Field Services team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to start out at

Feb 10, 2021 - Asset Coordinator in Plain City, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room for some advancement and professional development depending on how well you perform. Offers a lot of cross training which is great.

Cons

Pay could be higher starting out. No 401k

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Entry Level Office Position

Apr 22, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Laid back atmosphere, great co-workers

Cons

Not as forward thinking as needed for the industry

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Project Manager

Nov 5, 2017 - Project Manager in Plain City, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, good company to gain experience in client relations, contractor management and technology without big corporate restrictions. Good place for a recent college grad or someone in college as a stepping stone. Company has come a long way in the 15+ yrs in business.

Cons

Limited opportunities once you are in management due to size of company and industry. Due to industry there are a lot of peaks and valleys with pipeline of business. Competition is tough but they have managed to hang with them.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

HUD Project Manager

Dec 4, 2016 - National HUD Operations Manager in Reynoldsburg, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

A solid company with strong leaders. They built the company on hard work and dedication to its employees and, most of all, their clients.

Cons

While they have many clients, none are large enough to ensure long term financial stability for the company. The reputation of flexibility has led to challenges in getting the work do at the price points needed.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Management, Tedious Work.

Feb 5, 2015 - Quality Assurance Analyst in Plain City, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at this company was nice in most aspects. The owners are considerate and philanthropic. Teamwork and communication are high priorities. I went through a lot of effective training during my time at this job, they do not just throw you in and leave you. The managers in particular were great. We often had group meetings where we sat at the round table getting to know each other, which enhanced motivation for me.

Cons

There was a sort of clique in the office department where I worked. The same four people talked constantly and often times immaturely. For example, the temporary agency sent an eccentric older woman in. After the lady left, I was appalled at how the other employees spent a good half hour making fun of her. As for the work itself, if you do not like repetition, I suggest you look elsewhere for a job. The duties in most departments of this business consists of repeating the same action (data entry) over and over.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Great pay

May 12, 2014 - HUD Quality Assurance Analyst in Plain City, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked in quality assurance for a year. The pay was excellent, and I loved the people I worked with. You get the full benefits package and 2 paid 15 minute breaks throughout the day. There is relatively little people interaction (I suppose this is a con if you are a people person), since it is primarily computer work-as fast and as accurate as you can.

Cons

Sitting at a desk and concentrating for 8 hours can get old. Looking at pictures of wrecked houses can get old. Telling vendors to fix what they already know they did wrong can get old. However, I don't hold this against the company. This is what you are paid to do. Everything you do is recorded (actions in the work invoice-not cameras watching you), and it is reviewed through sampling. It can get a little stressful because there are several different people that could be doing it with several different opinions on what was the right decision.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Its a good way to get hands on experience

Jun 3, 2020 - Gallery Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gain a lot of hands on experience

Cons

BUSY WORK ENVIRONMENT WITH PRESSURE

11. 3.0
    Former Employee

not bad first job

Dec 29, 2020 - Scheduler in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

easy going team and job

Cons

low pay for the job

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews