What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good" (in 21 reviews)
- "Great pay that is fair across the board top pay reached by one year of employment" (in 14 reviews)
- "Good people and frequent overtime" (in 11 reviews)
- "Hours, Benefits, Flexibility, Pay, and Culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "Coworkers are friendly, but we're all just waiting on the ship to completely sink." (in 5 reviews)
- "Management afraid to act on problem causing people." (in 11 reviews)
- "Upper management, CEO down, is corrupt." (in 7 reviews)
- "You will lose ground on the average salary elsewhere." (in 7 reviews)
- "Needs better communication from top bottom." (in 5 reviews)
- "I've talked to a lot of great employees and ex" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ABB Motors and Mechanical, Inc. and is not affected by filters.
Found 5 of over 232 reviews
Updated Aug 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 21, 2018QA TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Great company to work for. Very focused on maintaining a a stable work culture. Good work/life balance.
Closed a few plants, mine being one of them after being bought out by ABB. Not sure of the new direction of the company now.