ABC Financial Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Paul Schaller

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Love the fact that it is 100% work from home (in 37 reviews)

• Medical benefits are great, wellness program helps reduce cost (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Because of the fast-paced environment it can be stressful and little time for recognition of a job well-done before moving on to something else (in 8 reviews)

• You can not move up in this company unless you are really good friends with upper management (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Attitude & Effort"

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time

Pros

This company pours into it's employees like one I've never seen before. If you have the right attitude and effort, they invest in you back. Great company culture with a casual dress code, Food Trucks on campus often, game nights, family atmosphere and more! A very stable and strong company to work for that invests in it's employees heavily.

Cons

This is a fast paced environment, if you're not willing to adapt quickly to change then you will get left behind.

Advice to Management

I love our new review structure and process, thank you for implementing this! It's a great way to get constructive feedback more often.

Jul 20, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We greatly appreciate it. - Human Resources

2. "Excitement & Transparency"

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ABC Financial is a fast paced company with lots of moving pieces. If you enjoy this type of environment you will thrive and grow quickly here. My day to day is never the same and we are known for our client focused mentality and doing everything in our power to ensure client success above all else. When you join the mission you join the family and if you are passionate about people, the fitness club industry, and new technology you will fit in here with ease. If you are the type to easily give up or throw in the towel when things grow difficult this may not be the place for you. I love what I do and have grown to love ABC and what we stand for more every day!

Cons

Every company has pain points and we do a good job to try and collaborate company wide on how to resolve them. I believe the number one thing we should be working on is employee engagement and recognition.

Advice to Management

We must not only deeply care for our clients but also the employees who care for the clients. Our business is only as successful as the executives, managers, and employees who keep it running. We must ensure their joy as well. I know we are moving to make this more of a priority and look forward to the future of ABC Financial!

Aug 2, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We are so happy to see your passion and excitement working at ABC Financial. We do appreciate you. - Human Resources

3. "Member services client service mail.and recurring"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Byron, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Byron, GA

I worked at ABC Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was a great job felt like family it was great to work do your job right and come to work everyday you will be successful when you been there a while you take calls and handle emails

Cons

I just didn't like the hours much but you still get off a 10est being the latest but if you work you can get better scheduling

Advice to Management

I just wish I didn't have to wait a whole year to reapply wish it was 6 mths

Jul 20, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback. - Human Resources

4. "Generous and Caring Company"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for ABC over 3 years and I love it! I get to work from home for a company that values me as a person, offers additional training that helps me be better at all that I do even outside of ABC, a company that is interested in my opinions and ideas and that loves to promote qualified, dedicated employees from within. ABC Financial keeps communication open and I am never scared to reach out to management to ask for guidance or assistance.

Cons

We get way too many opportunities to earn bonuses and prizes!

Advice to Management

Keep helping all of us reach out our full potential.

Jul 17, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We do appreciate it!

5. "Customer service rep"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherwood, AR
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherwood, AR

I worked at ABC Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work is easy and there's a chance to receive a bonus each month up to $350 if you work hard and meet requirements

Cons

Very high turn over can get fired really easily...very busy rarely do you receive a slow day unless there were lots of people recently hired which makes it slow for a little

Advice to Management

Be more understanding of issues that may occur working from home and hr and supervisors can be a little more nice...

Jul 31, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please reach out to us at hr@abcfinancial.com to discuss your concerns further. We are always looking to improve. - Human Resources

6. "Great Job for the right people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ABC is a great company that cares for their employees. You get to work from home, no rush hour traffic, no eating out all the time, no wardrobe budget and all equipment is provided, you just provide the wired internet service. Good salary and great benefits-medical, dental, vision, life, 401k. You have a set, structured 40 hr per week work schedule, so no last minute work schedule changes. You just need to come to work on time each day and work your assigned shift. If you show initiative, your manager will help advance your career! They do a lot of hiring from within, so the only limits are what you put on yourself.

Cons

You kind of miss working with coworkers in an office environment, but their are weekly huddles where we get to interact with the other agents on our team!

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees!

Jul 5, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued review. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for more ways to improve!

7. "GREAT WORK AT HOME"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ABC Financial is a legit work at home job, they send you all equipment needed. They provide paid training. You feel like part of a family even though everyone is in different parts of the US. You work at home, save gas, save money on clothes.

Cons

The starting pay could be a little better. However, they do have bonus, and also you get pay increase for other training after months of working there.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the weekly huddle, weekly coaching's, and the ABC Connect live.

Jun 28, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are always looking to improve and will continue to provide weekly huddles and coaching as well as our ABC Connect Live events!

8. "Account Manager"

I worked at ABC Financial full-time

Pros

Great people and great industry.

Cons

Culture. Its sometimes overlooked that the goal is to be on the same team fighting for the customer.

Advice to Management

Spend time (day in the life) with your people in the trenches for a better understanding of disconnects, pains and better solutions.

Jun 28, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are always looking to improve and stand by our mission to create raving fans out of our clients and their customers.

9. "Remote customer care representative"

Current Employee - Remote Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Remote Customer Service Representative

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home, great pay, benefits daily and monthly bonuses based on performance. Family culture whitin the company, you will get all the help and support.
    6 weeks paid training, they make sure you are feeling comfortable and ready for the floor.

Cons

Sometimes you have to say NO to customer, we need to follow strict rules.

Jun 26, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate it and are so happy to have you as part of the team!

10. "DO NOT WORK HERE"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative
    Former Employee - Member Service Representative

I worked at ABC Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home
    Okay pay
    Sent equipment
    Lots of training

Cons

Micro management
    Very high call volume
    No felxiblity
    No Time in between calls
    Robot verbatim scripts
    Lack of management once working
    House becomes a prison
    Company allows you to be verbally abused
    High turnover rate
    Old computer systems

Advice to Management

THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO MY WORSE EMEMY STOP FORCEINNG TERRIBLE SCHEDULES ON YOU EMPLOYES,CALL MINER IS IDIOCTIC, AND LEARN THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN EMPATHY AND SYMPATY! No one wants to hear I'm sorry over and over. Everything about this company is a robotic joke. The only people that stay at this company are people who are weak I can't give any advice to management because the entire company needs improvement and is terrible. The good reviews are coming from people in high up roles no matter how much they try and deny it trust me if your considering working for abc just don't do it youd be better off in jail.

Jul 31, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are always looking to improve and would like to speak with you further to discuss your concerns. Please reach out to us at hr@abcfinancial.com... More