ABC Financial Reviews

3.9
ABC Financial CEO Bill Davis
Bill Davis
Pros
Cons
  • "There is little to no stability, you could lose your job at any time for any reason, especially if you're not in good with upper management(in 8 reviews)

• "ABC's work-life balance is a catch 22(in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Caring, exciting place to work, with high caliber executive leadership"

4.0

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leaders are engaged and very capable. While the company has been around a while , it feels like a start up. Everyone is energetic and excited to help each other. The industry is ever-shifting but ABC is navigating well. Open PTO is great, and the 401k match is strong for this size of the company.

Cons

Healthcare is the most expensive I've had by 2-3X , even for the high deductible plan ($50 every 2 weeks for a $4k deductible) and UHR is not accepted everywhere. Hours can be long, but its not bad since the work is important

April 9, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for leaving us a review. While we were able to give our employees a broader range of benefits for 2020 with no cost increase to them, we are committed to ensuring we keep doing better on all fronts including benefits. We will also appreciate your engagement with us!

2. "Excellent culture"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at ABC Financial full-time

Pros

Exhibits a good corporate culture

Cons

A lack of promotion opportunities

3. "Changing Winds"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Frisco, TX

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The working bees are amazing people. In the process of adopting and transforming to use new technology standards.

Cons

The culture of the company has evolved to treat employees as a number. There was a time when working here felt like working with friends. There was a strong presence from executive leadership to show employee appreciation. At that time, executives built relationships with employees at all levels. We worked hard and played hard. That time has gone and now it's about bottom dollar. Executives don't seem interested in building personal trust or relationships with their employees.

4. "Top notch employer!"

Former Employee - Franchise Account Executive in Sherwood, AR

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

ABC cares about it's employees and treats them like family! Has/Is competitive with it's salaries! Can work in the office or remotely and is hand's down one of the best places to work in the local community! (Work from home) Great benefits with a unique OPTO structure. Caring people Work/Life balance Financial Stable - (Owned by Thoma Bravo private equity) Invests in their employees Veteran Friendly

Cons

Limited promotion opportunity. - I say this loosely as there are plenty of opportunities for growth within ABC, but they are not clearly defined. Not a strong structured career progression path. Not always the best at communication. New leadership/ownership - while executive leadership are personable and friendly since it was sold (2018) to private equity firm Thoma Bravo, the culture and environment has definitely changed and feels more corporate and less like family.

Continue reading
  5. "Decent Benefits, Terrible Customers"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative

I worked at ABC Financial full-time

Pros

Benefits, remote work available, seems to have ability to move up, training was helpful

Cons

Customers were usually incredibly rude, the talk time for each customer call was just a few minutes (not enough time to help them correctly), training was helpful but overly extensive for the amount of money you receive, your calls are monitored by a voice analysis system and you're docked points for not saying the script verbatim, extremely high turnover rate of employees.

6. COVID-19

"Excellent company who takes care of their employees!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time

Pros

I really like the management and atmosphere here. They leave no one behind in training and the materials that provide is spot on. They really have put some thought in the material. Also, due to the covid they had to unfortunately placed some employees in furlough. Even with that, they have literally reached out to each employee and see how they can help!!!! That says alot.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Continue reading
  7. "Easy job, poor benefits, low pay"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy work from home job. Metrics are very achievable. Communication is pretty open. Weekends off.

Cons

Some shifts last until 8pm CST. Face to face company functions aren't in most areas. Pay is extremely low compared to many WFH call center jobs and doesn't increase much despite cross training and how many queues you work. The daily and monthly incentives are not difficult to reach but when added to hourly pay and averaged, you could be making more hourly doing the same work elsewhere.

May 14, 2020Sr. Technical Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback and will continue to find ways to improve our industry-leading company.

8. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work in the IT field

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind.

April 10, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for your review!

9. "ABC Financial Services Review"

Current Employee - Member Service Representative

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Monthly and Daily incentive programs

Cons

Has a shift bid every 6 months shift may change

April 10, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for your review!

10. "Excited About the Future!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Frisco, TX

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exciting leadership, fantastic customers, amazing employees and cool technology.

Cons

Growing pains and disparate locations. Benefits need an upgrade but everything is headed in the right direction.

April 10, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for your review. We are going to continue to ensure we strive to become an employer of choice!

Found 306 reviews