ABC Financial Reviews | Glassdoor

ABC Financial Reviews

Found 275 reviews

3.8
Paul Schaller
Pros
  • "Work from home, management was great(in 58 reviews)

• "good pay every hour on time every month(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is little to no stability, you could lose your job at any time for any reason, especially if you're not in good with upper management(in 8 reviews)

• "Attendance policy, lack of leadership at the team level, your growths within the company is subjective of your supervisor(in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Phenomenal Place To Work!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been at ABC for 3 months and can honestly say that this is just a great place to work. Everyone from recruiting, to onboarding to my team has been welcoming with open arms. Management has set a foundation for us to succeed. They have a good insight into individual strengths within the team. I work with the some of the most supportive staff I have ever had the opportunity with. I feel like they give us the...

Cons

I do not have any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Morale is good, communication is excellent and looking forward to my continual growth within the company.

ABC Financial2018-06-14

June 14, 2018Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciate your feedback! -People Operations

2. "Great Benefits Team Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Very competitive benefits package, military friendly, awesome team environment, competitive salaries, work from home flexibility.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, must be flexible with a 'Get to Yes' mentality. Must be able to multi task several high profile projects/task at the same time.

ABC Financial2019-05-09

May 11, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review, we do appreciate your feedback! -People Operations

3. "A great place to grow and advance!!!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Remote, OR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

A culture of learning and advancement from day one of my employment. The opportunities to grow and branch into new areas within the company are readily available and encouraged. The teamwork and supportive attitude of leadership creates a positive work environment. Great benefits and amazing onboarding experience.

Cons

Corporate office is in Little Rock which is not always the easiest to get in and out of.

May 11, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

4. "Great place to work and advance!"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

ABC definitely has a healthy work environment. The ability to advance is AWESOME and can be on a fast track depending on experience. I have been with the company over 3 years and have landed a position that I truly enjoy. The position is demanding, but the work does not go unnoticed. ABC is great at recognizing their employees. Also, you can honestly have a work/life balance with this company even working demanding...

Cons

The only Con I have is there are so many layers and departments that make ABC great that you often feel disconnected from those other departments. Even though I work for ABC, it sometimes feels like I work for my department. There is no interaction for all departments at any given time.

Advice to Management

Continue to have open door policies and create a great work environment. Honestly, this is what keeps employees on top of pay, benefits and perks.

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Analyst I in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work, Very team-oriented. I enjoy working at ABC, very friendly place with good supporting team work.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about ABC.

ABC Financial2019-05-09

May 9, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

6. "Great place to work that feels like family!"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Sherwood, AR

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place feels like family. The work doesn't often feel like work when you're surrounded by people who make the work environment enjoyable. Also, the potlucks are amazing and frequent! The work load may be hard at times, but between the co-workers and leadership you're able to finish projects and reports. Benefits are good too.

Cons

The parking is really bad. Getting out onto the main street at 5 is sometimes frustrating.

Advice to Management

For someone like me who came in at the wrong time, Merit compensation is almost 2 years from my starting date. I feel this should be closer to my hire date and not that far out in the future.

May 9, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

7. "Best of the Best Places to Work"

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

ABC cares. In a world of huge companies and corporate culture, you are lucky to come across a company like ABC. The company is always looking at ways to improve the employee experience and recently announced a new Paid Parental Leave, Community Time Off Days and added more Holidays for the company/employees to observe. They are looking at ways to be more progressive each day and it is appreciated. Everyone you encounter...

Cons

Keep doing what you're doing.

ABC Financial2019-05-07

May 8, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

8. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at ABC Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its a good company to work for, good pay for the work.

Cons

Training could use work, it could be more hands on.

Advice to Management

None keep up the good work.

ABC Financial2019-04-14

April 15, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We do appreciate it! - People Operations

"MICRO MANAGE TO DEATH...its a job"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

work from home, can grow within the company if you really work hard and have robotic abilities.

Cons

very difficult job dealing with angry people all day then you get yelled at from your boss for not performing up to their very difficult business practices their time off policy is so tight and there is no work life balance cant ever get days off you want

ABC Financial2019-04-15

April 17, 2019Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We would like to discuss your concerns further, please reach out to us at hr@abcfinancial.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon. - People Operations

10. "Worst company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ABC Financial full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Weekends off and work from home

Cons

The pay is way too small for the amount of work you do. The worst part you have to use your own equipment from computer to headsets and cameras. For the most part you might need to increase your internet speed. I ended up with a bill of over $200. They offer incentives that are difficult to get, because you are graded by an automated system that forces you to say things a specific way. They kind of over sell, on the fact...

ABC Financial2019-04-05