The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about ABC Fitness Solutions? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ABC Fitness Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are great and decent" (in 47 reviews)
- "The pay is great and I can work from home every day." (in 45 reviews)
- "good pay every hour on time every month" (in 31 reviews)
- "People are great and there is tons of positions available to move up." (in 21 reviews)
- "Good culture benefits wotk timings" (in 12 reviews)
- "I have PTSD from working under your poor management excuse of a company" (in 16 reviews)
- "The training to take the exam was 4 days." (in 14 reviews)
- "Structure is very management heavy with some positions having 6 or 7 layers of management between Senior leadership and where the actual job gets done." (in 9 reviews)
- "Upper management was limited to their own departmental knowledge and too busy to communicate." (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours working during the week" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ABC Fitness Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 462 of over 513 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEWNov 4, 2022IT Program ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSherwood, AR
They use the latest and greatest SaaS tools/companies so its good experience for those starting out to use popular tools other companies will soon use The work culture, in IT, is great and has come a long way since 2015 to 2017 Everyone is helpful and willing to jump in and help Leadership is transparent and open to ideas
Priorities change on a whim, but that's practically at any company2ABC Fitness Solutions Response9mo
Hey, thanks so much for stopping by to leave your review. Our people are THE most important piece of the ABC puzzle and we're grateful for your open-feedback. We're excited to keep growing with YOU!
- 5.0Aug 31, 2023Operations Training Specialist IICurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLittle Rock, AR
Remote Inclusive Days of Disconnect Involvement of the Company Coworkers Supportive
Long training, systems can be difficultABC Fitness Solutions Response6d
Thank you for your review. We are going to continue to ensure we strive to become an employer of choice!
ABC Fitness Solutions Reviews FAQs
ABC Fitness Solutions has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 513 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at ABC Fitness Solutions to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
64% of ABC Fitness Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ABC Fitness Solutions 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.