ABM Industries Reviews in SeaTac, WA | Glassdoor

1.0
ABM Industries President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Salmirs
Scott Salmirs

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good pay and hours make own schedule (in 28 reviews)

• The company has a good benefits package and offers multiple discounts to employees, as well as competitive perks (in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • Low pay basically starting at minimum wage no room for advancement benefits are not that good unless you been there forever (in 33 reviews)

• It felt like we had little to no support from upper management when it came to issues with our client (in 30 reviews)

"Very poor Management at Seatac Airport"

Former Employee - Janitor/Cleaner in SeaTac, WA
    Former Employee - Janitor/Cleaner in SeaTac, WA

I worked at ABM Industries (More than a year)

Pros

you are part of a union so that when something bad happens you have people standing behind you and that's about all of it.

Cons

Worst management team ive EVER experienced in my life time. these people have no business being in management. these people discriminate, they don't communicate and you hardly ever see any of them doing anything other than just walking around. ABM might be okay but this management team at airport is horrible. they've had great employees but they cant keep them because the good workers don't wanna deal with them.

Advice to Management

Get a better management team at airport. people who don't discriminate, who know how to communicate and actually care about their employees.

Showing 1 of 802 review