Cover image for ACS Solutions

77 Comments

Tech

638.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ACS Solutions~258873
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about ACS Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ACS Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ACS Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innova Review

Jan 10, 2023 - Applications Programmer V in
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patience, expertise, professionalism, exceptional mastery of the English language, persistence and efficiency. These are traits that everyone I emailed or talked with over the phone exhibited. Innova is a good employer through the work culture it fosters that enables its employees to provide good support to contractors and to be their best at the job they are performing. I enjoyed collaborating w my Innova colleagues but also we got all the tasks completed in time and well: work gets done at Innova in a most professional manner.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment. In fact I was surprised at how well things got completed and at how the efficient the communication was considering that it was not an "in the office, in person" type of setting. I was pleasantly surprized.

ACS Solutions Response

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and employee satisfaction as our top priority, and your review reaffirms all the hard work we put in every day. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

No fuss contacting company

Dec 20, 2022 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great to be able to be contracted out to larger companies. Helps with potential permanent positions in those companies.

Cons

I wish they had a required PTO and holiday pay for all of their contractors. It is awful to never feel like you can enjoy time off or even a holiday because you are taking a pay cut to do so.

ACS Solutions Response

We are glad you had a good experience with the Innova team, however, we apologize for that discomfort, part of our goal is to maintain a positive, diverse and respectful workplace culture. Through our open-door policy, we encourage employees, customers, and former employees to confidentially discuss sensitive issues with management and resolve any problems to help us improve. You can also report concerns through the employee hotline (Speak Up Innova) or send an email to hr@innovasolutions.com. We are committed to working to find a solution together.

3. Join the ACS Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great!

Dec 16, 2022 - Teacher in
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment at this place.

Cons

Not enough training for new teachers

ACS Solutions Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience at Innova! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, we'll keep working to improve our employee's experience. You can also share your views through Amber, our Chief Listening Officer.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a great company to work for.

Dec 22, 2022 - Communications Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

There’s not many nice things to say about how this company ran…

Cons

There was no opportunity for career growth.

ACS Solutions Response

We are extremely sorry you did not have the best working experience with us. Innova Solutions is a leading global company; part of our goal is to maintain a positive diverse and respectful culture within the workplace. Through our open-door policy, we encourage employees, clients as well as former employees to confidentially discuss sensitive matters with management and resolve any issues to help us improve. You can also report your concerns through the employee hotline (Speak Up Innova) or send an email to hr@innovasolutions.com; as we would love the opportunity to gain a better understanding of what happened so we may find a solution together.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Nice Company, Experience Depends on the company they place you at

Nov 5, 2022 - Corporate Counsel
    Business Outlook

Pros

Consistent Payment on a weekly basis good support staff when I needed help

Cons

The health insurance options were very limited and an obamacare plan was a better choice....

ACS Solutions Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear about your positive time at ACS, we'll keep working to improve our employee's experience! You can also share your views through Amber, our Chief Listening Officer.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company to work

Oct 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and cordial working environment

Cons

Nothing found as of now

ACS Solutions Response

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at ACS! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

awesome

Oct 3, 2022 - ITHELP DESK in
    Business Outlook

Pros

fun, great environment, chill and relaxed admins

Cons

nothing really bad about the job, depends on your personal experience

ACS Solutions Response

This review made our day, we are happy to hear you had a positive experience at ACS! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. You can also share your views through Amber, our Chief Listening Officer.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Scope of growth is obscure

Sep 26, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They do provide a lot of content to learn and upgrade your skills within

Cons

The multi-level complex hierarchy makes it difficult to see your growth in the management

ACS Solutions Response

We are glad you had a good experience with the ACS team, however, we apologize for that discomfort, part of our goal is to maintain a positive, diverse and respectful workplace culture. Through our open-door policy, we encourage employees, customers, and former employees to confidentially discuss sensitive issues with management and resolve any problems to help us improve. You can also report concerns through the employee hotline (Speak Up ACS) or send an email to hr@acsicorp.com. We are committed to working to find a solution together.

10. 1.0

Cannot retain talent

Sep 9, 2022 - Recruiter in
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro was the original team I was able to work with. There was an amazing culture and great middle management that truly cared about their team. During my time at ACS, our team lost nearly all legacy members after the acquisition due to mismanagement by ACS.

Cons

Our internal ATS was never set up correctly for recruiters to utilize and after several conversations over the course of 9 months the issue remained unresolved. There were two separate periods covering a 2-wk timeframe where recruiters were unable to use any tools to recruit, and therefore halted and pushed back production. This issue was brought up to senior leadership, but no action was taken to assist the team. During a team meeting with the newly appointed president of our department, the entire team was told that we would be made redundant and all work could be outsourced to our offshore team if that was what the new president wanted to do. Not at all helpful in boosting morale for the team after losing 7/9 sales people, senior leaders, middle management and senior recruiters. It was also troubling to hear about the toxic leadership across many different departments, which seems to be an overall issue for ACS (see reviews below). I think it speaks for itself that the majority of legacy employees of the companies that ACS acquires leave within 12 months of the acquisition. Senior leadership in this company only cares about others in senior leadership. Upon resignation, former employees were slandered by senior leadership to current members of the team diminishing any form of culture or community on the team. There are far better staffing agencies to join over ACS and I would recommend looking at those first. If considering employment with ACS, I would take note on which reviews are contractors staffed at clients and which work internally for this company. The reviews are vastly different as contractors are managed by clients and typically have more positive reviews.

1 person found this review helpful

ACS Solutions Response

We are extremely sorry you did not have the best working experience with us. ACS Solutions is a leading global company; part of our goal is to maintain a positive diverse and respectful culture within the workplace. Through our open-door policy, we encourage employees, clients as well as former employees to confidentially discuss sensitive matters with management and resolve any issues to help us improve. You can also report your concerns through the employee hotline (Speak Up ACS) or send an email to hr@acsicorp.com; as we would love the opportunity to gain a better understanding of what happened so we may find a solution together.

11. 3.0

Aug 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good clients, allow remote work

Cons

Manic pace, very average benefits

1 person found this review helpful

ACS Solutions Response

We are extremely sorry you did not have the best working experience with us. ACS Solutions is a leading global company; part of our goal is to maintain a positive diverse and respectful culture within the workplace. Through our open-door policy, we encourage employees, clients, as well as former employees to confidentially discuss sensitive matters with management and resolve any issues to help us improve. You can also report your concerns through the employee hotline (Speak Up ACS) or send an email to hr@acsicorp.com; as we would love the opportunity to gain a better understanding of what happened so we may find a solution together.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 616 Reviews
</>Embed

ACS Solutions Reviews FAQs

ACS Solutions has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 717 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at ACS Solutions to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ACS Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ACS Solutions. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

85% of ACS Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ACS Solutions 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ACS Solutions to be management, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, benefits.

Popular Careers with ACS Solutions Job Seekers