KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 414 of over 480 reviews

4.0
ACS Solutions CEO Raj Sardana
Raj Sardana
Pros
  • "Good work culture, work life balance(in 22 reviews)

• "The best work environment, one can find(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No one is helpful in terms of work, learn and understand by yourself(in 5 reviews)

• "Work life balance is messed up sometimes(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ACS Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing company that supports its employees

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is growing by leaps and bounds and has many opportunities, both for new employees and for the development of current employees. The company has been incredibly supportive of its employees through the pandemic.

Cons

No cons at this time.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good management

Oct 3, 2021 - OSP INSPECTOR in Detroit, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very interactive with contractors experience and issues

Cons

Time reporting and updates on changes.

Continue reading
    3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Okay place to work

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is okayed I guess

Cons

Nonexistent great place overall good

4. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

No room for professional growth.

Oct 13, 2021 - Project Controls Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

high hourly rate flexible work schedule

Cons

no room for professional development - no raises.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good

Oct 12, 2021 - Applications Architect in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and learn

Cons

Benefits, no paid leaves or PTO

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Six Month Contract

Aug 13, 2021 - Catering Service Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Experience to work in temporary. They send you to good companies and pay you well. Very Responsive with emails Benefits are okay, pay is better

Cons

Very much corporate America in all sense, so do not get too comfortable. Too many chains of command.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

2 Star

Sep 15, 2021 - Catering Coordinator in Duluth, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, the job is really easy, freedom, work at your own pace, opportunities to meet new people

Cons

Training is non existent, very slow process of getting your badge, supervisors don’t really know what’s going on, can get let go for no reason, lots of walking, parking isn’t the best

ACS Solutions Response

We are extremely sorry you did not have the best working experience with us. ACS Solutions is a leading global company; part of our goal is to maintain a positive diverse and respectful culture within the workplace. Through our open-door policy, we encourage employees, clients as well as former employees to confidentially discuss sensitive matters with management and resolve any issues to help us improve. You can also report your concerns through the employee hotline (Speak Up ACS) or send an email to hr@acsicorp.com; as we would love the opportunity to gain a better understanding of what happened so we may find a solution together.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Connected me with BNY Mellon for a temp CSR job that just became permanent

Mar 27, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Westborough, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had just graduated from college and spent the entire pandemic summer looking for job. I found this opportunity on Indeed and was grateful for the pace at which they were able to get me to work. The position came with solid benefits and impressive wages for an entry-level position. The turnaround to a full-time position was great as well ~5 months, which included a nearly 10% raise. My primary point of contact was friendly and facilitated what was overwhelmingly a positive experience.

Cons

After I started working, ACS was mostly hands off, which was fine, but there was one instance when I reached out to someone from their payroll department with a question and never heard back from them. Also, no PTO for holidays.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Positive reviews are fake

Jul 16, 2021 - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

US Based team is amazing

Cons

Unless you are a family member, friend of the family or etc. you can forget about getting any respect. They hire unqualified people at high salaries and take advantage of the actual worker bees. One director hasn't recruited in years and likes to try and tell you how to do your job. The India office is a sweatshop, benefits are horrible and things are hidden from you in the interview . Such a shame

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful

ACS Solutions Response

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Experience greatly depends on who your supervisor is.

May 20, 2021 - Paralegal
      Business Outlook

Pros

No micromanaging. Good leadership. Average salary.

Cons

Large company, no real opportunities to scale up.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 414 Reviews