ACS Technologies Reviews

Updated Apr 20, 2021

4.4
ACS Technologies President and CEO Joe Koehling (no image)
Joe Koehling
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love my job!

Apr 20, 2021 - Customer Service and Technical Support Representative in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about this company. They really care about their employees and customers, plus the benefits are great!!

Cons

None that I can think of!

2. 5.0

Great

Apr 14, 2021 - National Account Manager in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and customer service

Cons

Inconsistencies in certain areas of people

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Technical Support Specialist

Mar 30, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture provided at the company

Cons

Difficult to change positions in support.

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on offering more career development opportunities for the call center, one in the next couple of weeks. While this program won't guarantee a move, it will give call center staff the opportunity to learn about and work in another area as well as learn skills that will be applicable to several different areas in the company that offer internal opportunities. Stay tuned for this opportunity, as well as other career development programs throughout the year. Please feel free to reach out to HR with any ideas, suggestions and feedback as well!

4. 5.0

Best Company I have ever worked for

Feb 19, 2021 - Sales in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family culture, great people, Privately held, Not a churn them and burn them place

Cons

little slow to change, but no big negatives

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Helping people help others.

Dec 7, 2020 - SSR - Support Services Representative Level II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere, caring clients, motivated teams, caring team members, Benefits, pto , vacation time, family work life balance !

Cons

There are cons no matter where you go, each individual needs to set a goal to work on and build towards that goal even if over cons.

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will definitely pass on your advice to the managers. I know, as a team, they are trying to find new ways to build relationships (especially while we're all remote) and work on offering opportunities for development. This will reinforce how important these goals are.

6. 5.0

Great people

Feb 18, 2021 - Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission Minded people who work hard for churches

Cons

lots of chaos, continual change, lack of focus

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you for the feedback! You are right. We are having a lot of change right now. It feels even more chaotic working from home! We are continually working on improving communication so that the reason for change is transparent, but I will definitely pass on the feedback. In the meantime, if you have questions, please ask your manager, ELT member, or even HR. And we would love to hear any recommendations you have to help us get better!

7. 4.0

Good Company

Mar 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture with some amazing people and a good work/life balance.

Cons

Salary is on the lower end of the market.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Nov 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company cares a lot for their employees. Great benefits package. Pay is good. They really believe in their corporate priorities. Innovative ideas are heard and implemented. Management is fantastic!

Cons

ACS struggles with corporate-wide communication and cascading goals. The bright side is, the Executive Leadership is aware of this and are putting processes in place to improve.

2 people found this review helpful

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

We're so glad you enjoy working with us! Corporate-wide communication and cascading goals are definitely something we are working on, and we see both of these areas as ones that need constant attention and improvement. Thanks for your feedback, and please make sure you let us know any suggestions you have.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good work life balance and company culture

Jan 25, 2021 - Software Developer in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is mission-driven and coworkers are all very nice to work with and learn from.

Cons

Florence might not be the most exciting place to live in.

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear that people are committed to our mission and enjoy working with their coworkers. I'm sorry that you aren't finding Florence to be exciting (especially during Covid). If there's anything we can do to help you, please reach out to us (HR). We may be able to help with recommendations on things to do, places to go, etc.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

This is the best job EVER!!

Sep 3, 2020 - Software Developer in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful people, super flexible hours, balanced and realistic work expectations, most respectful and considerate management I've ever worked for. I have zero intention to leaving any time soon. I am EXCITED to go to work every day, and often work overtime for free because it's that much fun!

Cons

They pay me more than I deserve, and people are too nice.

1 person found this review helpful

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

We are so happy to hear you are happy working with us! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews