KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ACS Technologies Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2021

Found 42 of over 46 reviews

4.5
ACS Technologies President and CEO Joe Koehling (no image)
Joe Koehling

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to work

Aug 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management and coworkers, great mentors for new employees, fun and mostly laid back place to work. Many opportunities for learning and advancing, great benefits and good work/life balance.

Cons

Some deadlines or expectations can be unrealistic and unreasonable, but overall this is heavily outweighed by the pros.

1 person found this review helpful

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you so much for the feedback! It's wonderful to hear when our colleagues enjoy their work! Please let us know if we can help with anything.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love my job!

Apr 20, 2021 - Customer Service and Technical Support Representative in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about this company. They really care about their employees and customers, plus the benefits are great!!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you so much for the feedback!

3. 5.0

Great

Apr 14, 2021 - National Account Manager in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and customer service

Cons

Inconsistencies in certain areas of people

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Technical Support Specialist

Mar 30, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture provided at the company

Cons

Difficult to change positions in support.

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on offering more career development opportunities for the call center, one in the next couple of weeks. While this program won't guarantee a move, it will give call center staff the opportunity to learn about and work in another area as well as learn skills that will be applicable to several different areas in the company that offer internal opportunities. Stay tuned for this opportunity, as well as other career development programs throughout the year. Please feel free to reach out to HR with any ideas, suggestions and feedback as well!

5. 4.0

Good Company

Mar 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture with some amazing people and a good work/life balance.

Cons

Salary is on the lower end of the market.

6. 5.0

Best Company I have ever worked for

Feb 19, 2021 - Sales in Florence, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family culture, great people, Privately held, Not a churn them and burn them place

Cons

little slow to change, but no big negatives

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement!

7. 5.0

Great people

Feb 18, 2021 - Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission Minded people who work hard for churches

Cons

lots of chaos, continual change, lack of focus

Continue reading

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you for the feedback! You are right. We are having a lot of change right now. It feels even more chaotic working from home! We are continually working on improving communication so that the reason for change is transparent, but I will definitely pass on the feedback. In the meantime, if you have questions, please ask your manager, ELT member, or even HR. And we would love to hear any recommendations you have to help us get better!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Helping people help others.

Dec 7, 2020 - SSR - Support Services Representative Level II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere, caring clients, motivated teams, caring team members, Benefits, pto , vacation time, family work life balance !

Cons

There are cons no matter where you go, each individual needs to set a goal to work on and build towards that goal even if over cons.

Continue reading

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

Thank you so much for the feedback. I will definitely pass on your advice to the managers. I know, as a team, they are trying to find new ways to build relationships (especially while we're all remote) and work on offering opportunities for development. This will reinforce how important these goals are.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Nov 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company cares a lot for their employees. Great benefits package. Pay is good. They really believe in their corporate priorities. Innovative ideas are heard and implemented. Management is fantastic!

Cons

ACS struggles with corporate-wide communication and cascading goals. The bright side is, the Executive Leadership is aware of this and are putting processes in place to improve.

2 people found this review helpful

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

We're so glad you enjoy working with us! Corporate-wide communication and cascading goals are definitely something we are working on, and we see both of these areas as ones that need constant attention and improvement. Thanks for your feedback, and please make sure you let us know any suggestions you have.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Some Highs and Lows

Nov 13, 2020 - Client Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonuses, Health Benefits, Christmas Bonus, company Picnic,

Cons

People with no credentials and experience are promoted, favortism, nepotism,

Manager, Performance & Talent Management

I'm sorry you're experience hasn't been more positive, and thank you for your honest feedback. Please reach out to your manager or an HR team member and let us what your concerns are or what you are seeing. We strive to hire and promote the most qualified, and we want to make sure out processes are transparent. We can only fix problems and improve processes we know about, so please let us know.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews