ADP Reviews in Milford, CT | Glassdoor

Milford, CT

4.4
ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez

Pros
  • Work life balance for the majority of the year is excellent (in 415 reviews)

• Able to work from home three days out of the week (in 197 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/Life Balance leaves a bit to be desired (in 173 reviews)

• No work life balance and hectic work schedule (in 55 reviews)

1. "ADP HRBPO"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company to work for, every level of leadership wants to see their people succeed and advance throughout the organizations. So many different divisions and opportunities.

Cons

I tried really hard to think of a Con but I can't think of anything reasonable, I mean if they wanted to give me a Corvette as a company car I wouldn't say no!

2. "Senior Implementation Specialist"

Current Employee - Senior Implementation Specialist in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Implementation Specialist in Milford, CT

Pros

Good vacation. Great opportunities in corporate offices.

Cons

Poor office atmosphere, clearly a shrinking ADP Region.

Advice to Management

Move to larger region offices now.

"Worst Internship I have ever had!"

Former Intern - Sales Associate in Milford, CT
    Former Intern - Sales Associate in Milford, CT

I worked at ADP as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The only thing good about this internship was making $12 an hour plus learning how to deal with rejections. That is all..

Cons

All I was doing the whole time was sitting in front of a phone making phone calls from a list all day long. I would book appointments and management wouldn't even let me go out with the reps to see what it is really like in the field. The only thing I learned from this experience was to never work at the Milford, CT ADP.

Being an intern means to learn something new everyday about the business and the company. I still don't know anything about signing people up for payroll. They lie to all their clients and makes for a very unethical atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat your employees with respect and revamp the whole internship program. I wouldn't even consider the internship program as even a program. They just throw you behind a desk with a phone and a list of people. Very unorganized.

"Great place to start"

Current Employee - District Manager in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - District Manager in Milford, CT

Pros

Flexible hours, Decent Base Salary, and good potential for earnings. The managers are fair and do not micro manage their employees at all. The atmosphere and co workers are very friendly and there is very good communication across the board

Cons

This product can be quite difficult to sell as there is a very lengthy client approval process. The sales cycle is very long and is geared towards selling durring certain times of the year. The initial training is fantastic but falls off very abruptly once in the flow of the job. The middle managment is very unqualified to manage. They promote the top sellers that are not geared toward managing which involves a lot more paperwork thhen actually selling.

Advice to Management

none

Showing 4 of 5,173 reviews