78% would recommend to a friend
(17942 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What people are saying about ADP
a year ago
Currently at ADP, been here for 4 years, degree in Pre-Med Biology. Have both Inside and Outside Sales experience partnering with CPA firms/current clients/prospects for about 4 years and starting a new channel with DEI Organizations/Networking Groups for B2B. ADP has a great comp plan but my base is 48K and even with the commission I feel like I’m getting taken advantage of/not getting what I’m worth. After 4 years, I feel it’s time to move on. Any advice or thoughts on this?
4 days ago
ADP has been driving me insane for the last year. This was an inherited system. I suffered and I was able to make the decision to move away from their services. But then I see a lot of HR/Benefits job postings that say experience with ADP WFN is a plus. Which begs the question - how is it that ADP is still so successful and has so many companies willing to take on their overly priced service with absolutely atrocious customer service? They're like a cockroach!
San Diego, CA
6 days ago
Hello! I'm currently on the job hunt and based in Denver but thinking of moving to San Diego. I'm a 34 year old single woman and do not have a community or know many people in San Diego (but originally from LA). I just had an interview with ADP, which pays $80k base and $135-155 OTE. What do you think - good move?
Jobs in Tech
2 months ago
Enterprise Account Manager
I'm in the interview process for several companies.. i need some advice I am debating starting a sales position with ADP selling HR software to small to medium businesses or SAP Academy for Customer success program - this program is 10 months of sales training before becoming an Industry Account Executive. Please ask whatever questions you would like both are roughly the same salary
Got a burning question about ADP? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ADP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "2. Benefits are great and there are lots of way they promote healthy living and have perks for that too." (in 1356 reviews)
- "Flexible and good work life balance" (in 1038 reviews)
- "Been working for Adp going 3 years now and the culture is great.. the managers especially mine is very suportive" (in 828 reviews)
- "You will feel like you have great support and people to guide you to where you need to be." (in 815 reviews)
- "The training is great no matter what the subject matter and my leadership encourages and develops their employees." (in 603 reviews)
- "Management is poor and deceitful" (in 649 reviews)
- "Some managers are bad apples but not all" (in 390 reviews)
- "low salary and very influenced" (in 355 reviews)
- "Hours are long and unflexible" (in 139 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management had too much change in personnel and directions. it was very discouraged and confusion." (in 131 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ADP and is not affected by filters.
Found 17,942 of over 20K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023Relationship ManagerCurrent EmployeeNorfolk, VA
Love working here. Things are always changing and help keep jobs from getting stagnent.
Sometimes too much change at one time.
- 5.0Dec 5, 2023Upmarket District ManagerCurrent EmployeeMiami, FL
people, compensation package, culture, and other
i have little expertice in this areaADP Response3d
Thank you for the rating!
- 5.0Dec 4, 2023District ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
You truly have the ability to build your craft and learn the sales process from start to finish. This job can open up a lot of opportunities for you in the company, but other companies as well.
It is a lot of hard work and persistence. it takes a mental toll on you, but if you're head strong, and believe in the process and see that light at the end of the tunnel, this job will suit you well!
- 5.0Dec 3, 2023District ManagerCurrent EmployeeElk Grove Village, IL
Amazing culture, great training and development
Very cold call heavy / self gen heavy. Hard to develop partnerships when starting out.
- 5.0Dec 1, 2023Client Associate ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAugusta, GA
Good pay & hours overall
Heavy work load in peak seasonADP Response3d
Thank you for the rating!
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Channel Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsOrlando, FL
Great comp at all levels of sales
I love working here, no cons for meADP Response3d
Thank you for the amazing rating!
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023HRO District ManagerCurrent EmployeeTucson, AZ
Work life balance and company culture
Base salary is lower but the commission is goodADP Response3d
Thank you for a great rating!
ADP Reviews FAQs
ADP has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 19,815 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at ADP to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
78% of ADP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ADP 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.