ADS Security "fast moving" Reviews | Glassdoor

ADS Security Employee Reviews about "fast moving"

Updated Aug 19, 2019

Found 59 reviews

4.5
ADS Security CEO John Cerasuolo
John Cerasuolo
Pros
Cons
  • "Only one option for health insurance coverage (the insurance is good, but I would be willing to pay more for a lower deductible)(in 3 reviews)

• "Since it is a growing company in a fast-moving/changing industry, there are some growing pains every now and then(in 2 reviews)

Reviews about "fast moving"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Company That Cares"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ADS Security full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Inspiring leaders - Fun, familial culture - Fast-moving industry - Prioritize giving back to communities - Strong business growth - Quick to adapt and change

Cons

Since it is a growing company in a fast-moving/changing industry, there are some growing pains every now and then. However, ADS doesn't fight the change and instead pivots to keep up and stay ahead.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on maintaining a supportive, results-oriented culture.

ADS Security2018-04-27

"Grass is Greener!"

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES TEAM

I have been working at ADS Security full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked several sales jobs in my career, and none offered as many tools for success as ADS! Things aren't perfect in any job but things are a whole lot better here than in my previous sales jobs. People tell you that "be careful the grass isn't always greener", but coming to ADS was the best career move I ever made! If I can't succeed here then I can only blame myself.

Cons

We are a very fast moving and very fast growing company and there are times the managers and branch team are stretched in regards to availability. But they are always willing to assist us when they are available! But as long as I am willing to do my part to educate myself, know who to call for support, and take ownership in the process then things will go much smoother.

Advice to Management

Continue growing, it's exciting to work for a growing and evolving company!

ADS Security2015-10-19