Cover image for AGI Atlanta

82% Recommend to a Friend
93% Approve of CEO

Found 135 of over 138 reviews

4.2
AGI Atlanta President Ed Cunliffe (no image)
Ed Cunliffe

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

138.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=AGI Atlanta~692309
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about AGI Atlanta? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AGI Atlanta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "We work long hours and put a lot of pride into hitting targets on time.(in 30 reviews)
  • "Hours are long and a lot of the time exhausting.(in 12 reviews)
  • "This is a completely commission based job but if you think about it that means you have endless opportunities to exceed the earnings of a normal wage job.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Team, Flexible Schedule

Aug 31, 2020 - Account Executive in Marietta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment. I really have liked the virtual meetings and training. I have moved up once so far in just the last couple months. My customer base has grown little by little week over week.

Cons

My internet connection isn't the best but I have figured it out for the most part. Most of the customers are great, but there have been a few that were hard to work with. Very strict on timeliness, which was hard to adjust to at first.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Do your research- Cydcor, Credico, Smart Circle

Sep 17, 2022 - Team Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning how to become stronger and deal with different obstacles.

Cons

Manipulation schemes. It’s shady business practice that promises opportunity and good future but truly it’s dead end.

3. Join the AGI Atlanta team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to learn impulse sales

Mar 2, 2021 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great starting point to learn sales.

Cons

Commission only based income was not good enough for me.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros

Very different from the average corporate standards that only promote based on seniority and politics. The opportunity is designed to coach people leadership mindset and entrepreneurship. It is a merit base for those who want to strive like "bill gates" and are are self inspired, ambitious , teachers and happy to earn based on character, work ethic and integrity. I have been in the business for 8 months and in two months will be signing with one of the fortune 500 companies. I am looking forward to the freedom and flexibility most importantly the chance to transfer the knowledge I have been given. so the question remains should I move to California? Texas? or...... I love that I get to travel with some of the most business minded and educated people on company dime. I love that the philosophy is that sports and business are very parallel. I love how we are in such a great place with our newest client Samsung and how we are currently expanding in London and Spain!!! I could not have made a better decision and I am honored to have had this opportunity given to me! ALL IT TAKES IS "WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD"

Cons

For me, the cons were only my attitude that were getting in my way. The biggest challenge however, is unknown and the unfamiliar which at the end of the day is yourself. However with the support and consistent leadership hands on training I was able to overcome some of those challenges. There Is no CON WITH THE GROWTH because it all based on your own self discipline.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Cool Place to work when starting out

Dec 9, 2020 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

lot of personal and professional growth opportunities

Cons

This was a fully commission based position, so you only make money on your sales.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Only if you are completely desperate!

May 15, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office environment is great and the people are awesome until you realize you were lied to.

Cons

This is a DOOR to DOOR sales job. During the interview I was told that they were a marketing firm that worked with T-Mobile. I was also told that it was a base pay plus commission job. Neither of these are true. This is a 100% commission job and no marketing involved. To me it kind of came across as disrespectful to business owners, by ignoring their "no soliciting" sign as well as trying to get their employees to sign-up even though they are on the clock and it is interrupting their work. You also work between 10.5-12 hours a day which does not include your commute to and from work. Because of this it leaves little time for personal life during the week. Some people on here have stated, "If you are lazy then you'll find a con." or "If you have a good work ethic then this is an easy job." To me both of these are crap because most of the time the customers had to get their spouses approval, which makes the job harder and this is in all honestly just a good job for people that live at home with their parents with no responsibilities. Not the ones that have a family or are trying to start a family. Because of all of this the turnover rate is ridiculously high.

12 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company for Great Performers

Oct 28, 2014 - Account Executive & Management Trainee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are the type of person who enjoys accomplishment, standing out and you don't want to wait to hit your long term goals this company is for you. This is definitely for the person who has an entrepreneurial streak and who wants to be able to call their own shots. People here are rewarded based upon their own accomplishments which hasn't been my experience in other companies. The CEO of very open to suggestions and is constantly finding new ways to better serve the company.

Cons

We work long hours (which is typical in the sales and consulting industry). If you don't have a history of performing well in the past (sports, music, academics) you probably won't perform well here either. The position demands full commitment versus just clocking in and out.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Please be honest before you hire

Sep 11, 2015 - Entry Level Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

great work atmosphere and everyone is friendly, but that is it

Cons

They give job ads that say that you will be an "account manager", however you are actually a door to door sales person and they don't always send you to the best places and some times those places are an hour away. They give weekly encouragement meeting because they know that the work is a joke an. They are constantly hiring new people every week and employee turn over is high. Yes there are a few people that actually succeed but you have to build a team first but its hard to build one when there is a member of your team quitting almost every week. By the way your pay is unrealistic. You can go and work a full week and make 4 sales but if those people cancel you have made no money for the 40+ hrs that you worked which is unfair. That's not a job its an unpaid internship

21 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Having Fun and Learning the Ropes

Apr 24, 2018 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of AGI is very unique. The people here are very motivated to hit their goals and it really rubs off on you. On top of that, they're all pretty cool people to hang out with. They remind me of my friends from college. The management team has done a really good job putting all of the training materials together to help people learn the ropes quickly.

Cons

You have to have a really good work ethic and not be lazy in this job. The management team isn't here to baby you and coddle your every move. You'll have to learn to be self-sufficient eventually.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love it!! Fun atmosphere and great team environment

Feb 1, 2017 - Management Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of training and leadership opportunities. Continuous growth if your willing to work hard and have a great work ethic. Unlimited financial potential if you are a great communicator and can build relationships with others. Very team oriented and office is filled with positive energy. One of the few places I've worked with little to no drama.

Cons

It's hard work and requires you to put in the time to be successful. Start time is early which helps to avoid some traffic but it's not for you if you can't be at work at 7:30 every morning. If your late more than twice, you could be terminated.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Reviews
</>Embed

AGI Atlanta Reviews FAQs

AGI Atlanta has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 138 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at AGI Atlanta to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AGI Atlanta employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AGI Atlanta. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

82% of AGI Atlanta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AGI Atlanta 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AGI Atlanta to be management, coworkers, career development and the cons to be benefits, culture, compensation.