KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

AGI Atlanta Reviews

Updated Mar 2, 2021

Found 133 of over 135 reviews

4.2
AGI Atlanta President Ed Cunliffe (no image)
Ed Cunliffe

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "This works really great for people with little experience in management.(in 11 reviews)
  • "The training is very good.(in 7 reviews)
  • "I've learned a lot so far and continue to learn something new every day.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Friendly work environment, fun atmosphere, merit(in 4 reviews)
  • "In my last position, I would have to wait 5 years plus in order to have the chance to become a manager, even though I was the hardest worker there.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Team, Flexible Schedule

Aug 31, 2020 - Account Executive in Marietta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment. I really have liked the virtual meetings and training. I have moved up once so far in just the last couple months. My customer base has grown little by little week over week.

Cons

My internet connection isn't the best but I have figured it out for the most part. Most of the customers are great, but there have been a few that were hard to work with. Very strict on timeliness, which was hard to adjust to at first.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to learn impulse sales

Mar 2, 2021 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great starting point to learn sales.

Cons

Commission only based income was not good enough for me.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Cool Place to work when starting out

Dec 9, 2020 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

lot of personal and professional growth opportunities

Cons

This was a fully commission based position, so you only make money on your sales.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Experience

Apr 1, 2020 - Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being in this management training program has helped me develop my self in dozens of ways. Not only have I grown to be a great leader and hard working entrepreneur but I can teach others to do the same.

Cons

Only con is that I didn’t take this opportunity serious when I first started with the company.

5. 3.0

Great! But be aware.

Mar 5, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are really loving and they are really willing to explain thing.

Cons

It doesn’t seem like they want to bring up the cons in the interview so just know what you’re getting into

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Misleading- not what I expected at all

Dec 12, 2019 - Entry Level Sale and Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strived to encourage high energy from employees.

Cons

Misleading from the interview to the first day of work. It’s a door to door sales job. For sure. And it’s not a 7:30-5 pm day...they stay out until they make a sale, often ending the work day closer to 7:30 and sometimes even later. No explanation of benefits were able to be provided to me via my phone call follow up call, nor on my first day. The office was in horrible shape, no care taken in the upkeep. Overall, Very little honesty regarding the job description/ the company’s description. Not for me

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Account Management at AGI

Nov 7, 2019 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at AGI Atlanta has proven to be one of the best decisions I've made after graduating college. My degree is in management, but you aren't going to get a straight management gig with just a diploma. You need experience. This company has given me that and then some!

Cons

Learning to manage people can be hard work. You can put in some very long hours and not see an immediate result.

8. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Nov 7, 2019 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You're constantly being trained in all aspects of not only your position, but in leadership development and management. The training is intense and the management really cares about your progression.

Cons

The entry level position calls for long hours. I guess most professional level positions do, but most people aren't ready to put in that much hard work I don't think. Some people just want too much too quickly without earning it first.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Loving the promotion structure!

Oct 23, 2019 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like the opportunity to advance here. Not only can you move up VERY quickly, you get fully trained in each position.

Cons

The entry level part takes some hard work and getting used to long hours and goal setting.

10. 5.0

Great Training Plan and Onboarding Procedures

Oct 17, 2019 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

From entry level to management, the training here is spot on. They literally teach you everything you need to know, every step of the way, to become one of the best in the sales and marketing industry. Great!

Cons

We work long hours and put in a ton of hard work to make this company what it is today. You have to not only have a good work ethic, but you have to be motivated to succeed if you want to do well here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Reviews

AGI Atlanta Reviews FAQs

AGI Atlanta has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 135 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at AGI Atlanta to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AGI Atlanta employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AGI Atlanta. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

82% of AGI Atlanta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AGI Atlanta 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AGI Atlanta to be management, coworkers, career development and the cons to be benefits, culture, compensation.