AGS Finance Reviews | Glassdoor

AGS Finance Reviews

Updated Apr 22, 2019

4.6

"A Fulfilling and Inspiring Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Finance in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AGS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working at AGS and feel so grateful for this job. Our executive team is top-notch. Our benefits are generous. The people who work here are warm and welcoming. Our support of the community and not-for-profit causes is enriching. And our culture is the BEST! I've worked at numerous companies during my career, several in Gaming. They were all extremely 'corporate.' I never felt like my work really mattered, and each day when I came to work, I worried about another 'layoff', 'downsizing', 'restructuring', or reorganization. At AGS, I feel like the management team and the business are solid and focused on growth. The culture is the best in the industry. We offer casual dress, flexible work hours, great benefits, and lots of opportunities for socializing and fun.

Cons

Our open work environment makes it hard to focus sometimes. Whether it is someone riding a bike through the office, ringing the bell, or chatting about the Vegas Golden Knights game, I occasionally find it hard to concentrate.

Continue reading
    AGS2019-04-22

"RUN AWAY FAST!! THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!"

Former Employee - Finance in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at AGS full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like Star Wars or the Managers cookies you will fit right in! You're paid to walk around and socialize instead of doing work

Cons

Overall from Upper to Middle Management is a problem and if you speak up or even suggest other ideas you will be fired. They just don't care about you at all.

Continue reading
    AGS2017-07-27

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews