KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 262 of over 265 reviews

4.5
AHEAD CEO Daniel Adamany
Daniel Adamany

What people are saying about AHEAD

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of AHEAD and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Incredible company!

Dec 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

AHEAD is an incredible company and the leadership team (from the CEO down) truly puts employees first and understand that happy employees mean happy customers. AHEAD invests in resources to help ensure you can successfully do your job. And they truly care about our customers and goes above and beyond to ensure customer success and happiness. The leadership team is 100% invested in employee success and work with you to succeed. The company offers generous benefits as well.

Cons

I truly have seen no cons. I've worked for several companies in my 20+ yrs and I have never felt so included and supported and have never had so many tools to help me be successful.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to be!

May 11, 2022 - Human Resources Business Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, Autonomy, Culture, Work life balance, Career path

Cons

None that I see yet

3. 5.0

Craig

May 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's so rare for a company to grow for years and keep a strong, positive corporate culture. The management team has done an exceptional job of doing just that. Each employee is valued, everyone helps each other and we are all focused on doing what's right for our customers. Truly an exceptional place to work.

Cons

No company is perfect. No matter where you work there will always be issues to work through and this is no different. What makes the challenges easier and address and keeps things moving forward is a culture of inclusion, engagement and doing the right thing. Hard to call this a "con" at all.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunity for growth, collaboration, and career acceleration.

Apr 26, 2022 - Career Launch Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A strong community atmosphere, albeit remote, is strongly encouraged at AHEAD and the company is placing an emphasis on developing diverse talent. Managers highly encourage each team member to vocalize their concerns which provides stability especially for new candidates. The launch program provides emerging talent time and resources to develop necessary skills before being handed an assignment. For many launch associates this time is crucial and assists in filling gaps in their training and experience. I found this particularly rewarding as I transitioned from a very different industry. The leadership at AHEAD care very deeply about each team members growth which results in a supportive and nurturing environment.

Cons

Working remotely has its drawbacks as the company is very large.

5. 5.0

Exciting, fast-growing work environment

Apr 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

An exciting place to work, as this is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Employees are provided with opportunities to be part of the growth, and learn different aspects of the business. Everyone has a great sense of working together as a team towards a clear set of goals. A bunch of fun, down to earth people to work with. The leadership team promotes an open line of communication where employees can address their concerns and ask for support. The CEO has a clear vision of the company destination, and knows what it takes to get there.

Cons

There are only downsides to working for this company if you are not willing to be flexible with changes. Any fast-growing company will have changes to constantly improve and be better.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hidden gem with a great culture

May 10, 2022 - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is not bureaucratic Great leadership team Employee-focused company culture Flexible schedule, remote-friendly company

Cons

Not really a con, but benefits and perks could be better. I know HR is working hard to keep our benefits and perks competitive.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love working here

Apr 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here at AHEAD has been my best work environment to date. The corporate culture is one that values work life balance, and all almost all employees I've worked with have the attitude of wanting to do the right thing for the right reasons. Comp is great. Career path is great. Looking forward to a long promising career here!

Cons

No cons that I can think of

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome culture

Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is always growing, lots of opportunities Incredible leadership! Awesome culture. It still feels like a small company sometimes, despite how large it is Culture of experimentation — they’re never stuck in one place

Cons

Work life balance could be better, but that’s recognized and actively being addressed 401K match could be better

9. 5.0

More pros than cons

Apr 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ very cool people + awesome HR + cool office space + hire people for teams and projects, not just for amount + some snacks and drinks available + you can ask for almost anything you need to do your job better + different events and parties throughout the year + management really cares about your career + open to feedback

Cons

- communication between the different departments - sometimes there is no clear path for promotions

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

AMAZING PLACE TO WORK

May 6, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO Amazing health benefits Great employee events Amazing tech systems Incredibly kind and wonderful people

Cons

None that I can think of...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 262 Reviews

AHEAD Reviews FAQs

AHEAD has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 265 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at AHEAD to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AHEAD employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AHEAD. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

90% of AHEAD employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AHEAD 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AHEAD to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with AHEAD Job Seekers