AIDS Healthcare Foundation Reviews

Updated May 14, 2021

4.5
AIDS Healthcare Foundation President Michael Weinstein
Michael Weinstein
Pros
  • "During COVID-19 employees were given an unexpected but well needed bonus to assist employees during this challenging time(in 52 reviews)

• "Best work environment and quality of life(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Senior management are just puppets of the president who micromanages every aspect of the organization(in 14 reviews)

• "And upper management is the same(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Disability

This rating reflects the overall rating of AIDS Healthcare Foundation and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company!

Apr 5, 2021 - Pharmacy Technician CPhT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay Good benefits Good values Helps out the community

Cons

Open on the weekends at some locations that's about it.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good employer, over-all

May 14, 2021 - Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice physical working environment. Decent pay. World wide company so lots of transfer opportunities. Great clients.

Cons

My boss isn’t nice or pleasant to work with.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Workplace Bullying in

May 5, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of service work and helping the community. The people who do genuinely care are absolutely amazing!

Cons

When HR has repeatedly told the truth about a specific pharmacist on bullying nothing still hasn’t been done. The good techs just leave

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee

My Time Here Has Been Wonderful

Feb 18, 2021 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

From the start, AHF has always made me feel welcomed. My pharmacy (Cabrini- Seattle) has become like family to me. The experience I've acquired will be something I can take with me at my next job adventure. The training and the opportunity to advance in duties has been available to me and learning new duties gave me the confidence to do my job well. The benefits AHF have given is greatly appreciated. I honestly can say this is one of the best companies to work for and I am sad that I must leave.

Cons

The only downside is that the commute to work has been challenging for me. If only AHF can open a pharmacy closer to me! (My commute to work is an hour and half each way; and always depending on the ferry schedule!)

Director of Talent Acquisition

Director of Talent Acquisition Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at AHF. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at TalentAcquisition@ahf.org

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not perfect but I’d recommend it

Mar 20, 2021 - Pharmacist in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you work hard to take care of patients, try not to add unnecessary work for your boss, and can adapt to a wide spectrum of temperaments,, you’ll be happy you chose to work here.

Cons

The software will be changing soon, but the current software is outdated and painfully slow/glitchy

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Review the Pay Structure

May 6, 2021 - Finance Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I think it's a wonderful organization overall

Cons

Low pay, no yearly reviews, people receive higher pay but have a lower work output, Marketing promotes people faster than any other department

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for!

Mar 19, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great mission, great employees, great atmosphere. It’s very easy to get involved in the community and the many initiatives that the company is involved in.

Cons

Work life balance tends to be difficult. Also salary is to be desired, however, that is pretty standard for most non-profits.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent Company to work for!

Apr 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

2020 was a very difficult year for all. AHF provided staff with flex time, the ability to work remotely and provided great incentives for front line workers! Awesome!

Cons

At this time, I don't have any cons.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible company to work for

Apr 24, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The mission of AHF is honorable, but they are not good to their employees

Cons

Understaffed in marketing, long hours, ignorant HR people, and the CEO is a movie villain hiding behind a good cause. I was grossly discriminated against during my tenure and cannot recommend this workplace to anybody.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Environment, Not So Great Benefits

Apr 15, 2021 - Pharmacist in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

comfortable pace, management and team personable and welcoming, workload much better than retail chains

Cons

not much introductory training, health insurance expensive and difficult to navigate

Viewing 1 - 10 of 552 Reviews