Found 10 of over 10 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 4.0Mar 1, 2022Membership ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSeattle, WA
Nice co-workers, good work-life balance, and supportive senior management.
Work in silos, inefficient software, and no cost of living wage increase for the past ~3+ years.
- 5.0Dec 12, 2018Graphic Designer VoulnteerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
A very nice place to volunteer with, wonderful people!
none, because they are amazing!
- 3.0Jul 20, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great benefits. You get to work with a lot of cool, creative people.
Leadership team is all over the place, which has created a less-than-ideal work environment.
- 4.0Aug 6, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Small self-reliant teams, opportunity to grow in each role, ability to lead and own as many projects as you'd like, great hours
Heavy workload, lacking operational support, poor communication, fundamental disagreement on the direction and future of the association
- 5.0Jun 15, 2011TreasurerCurrent EmployeeMilwaukee, WI
This organization provides a a very large and very friendly entry point for Milwaukee's design community. The time spent organizing events and fundraisers is fun and rewarding.
It's a little more work than most people imagine when they first start, but once they get a system down they really enjoy it.