AIM Consulting Group, LLC "aim consulting" Reviews | Glassdoor

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Employee Reviews about "aim consulting"

Updated Aug 15, 2019

4.1
AIM Consulting Group, LLC CEO Nate Eimers  (no image)
Nate Eimers
0 Rating
Pros
  • "I enjoyed my experience working with AIM Consulting as a consultant(in 25 reviews)

• "Rewards: Hard work is rewarded with flexibility(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "When it rains it pours - sometimes there is so much activity that it can be difficult to manage it all, growing pains(in 11 reviews)

• "I have no cons from my experience with AIM(in 9 reviews)

Reviews about "aim consulting"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company, Motivated People, and More!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

AIM Consulting has the best people in the business. They are highly motivated, caring, and industry leaders. The work is what you make of it. If you want a challenge, a challenge can be found that fits your needs. The client base is amazing. The executives and leadership embrace an open door policy. Hard work will pay off in this place!

Cons

They do expect a lot of their people, but that isn't necessarily a con...if you put in the work, you will reap the rewards!

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2019-08-15
  2. "High accountability + team work + great attitude = success!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AIM Consulting is a great environment for people to learn, work together, build relationships with great clients and consultants and help solve cool problems. The team environment, hard working culture, and FAST paced environment make the days fly by and keeps the job fun! No two days are the same which keeps you on your toes! Management will do everything they can to help you succeed and are constantly asking for feedback or ways they can improve. If you stay focused on hitting your numbers AIM can be extremely lucrative, but you have to work hard.

Cons

As I said earlier, no two days are the same! The business moves fast and you have to be prepared to keep up with your clients and consultants at all times which isn’t for everyone.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2019-08-15
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention"

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time

Pros

AIM Consulting, especially Minneapolis, is definitely in a spot of extreme growth. A lot of room to grow individually within a company and everyone is always pushing each other to be the best they can be. It's a positive work environment where work and fun is balanced. Everyone is very supportive and it's a great company to work for!

Cons

It's definitely challenging and you need to be very focused but it's very rewarding and your hard work truly pays off.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2017-10-27
  5. "Telecommunications Consultant"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC

Pros

I enjoyed my experience working with AIM Consulting as a consultant. My representative and their staff were very accommodating and very helpful during my time with them. I would definitely work with them again in the future.

Cons

None I can think of at this time.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2017-10-29
  6. "Excellent Company with Upward Momentum"

Current Employee - Fulltime Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

AIM Consulting is in an exciting market with a lot of growth potential. The recent acquisition by Addison Group will (with a little time) make some of the growth issues the company has experienced in recent years (back office functions) run smoother and boost the company's ability to concentrate on what it does best -- deliver excellent IT professional services and accelerate their Solutions Delivery practice into new markets. I am excited about my job right now and really looking forward to what the future holds.

Cons

AIM has a high standard. Personally, I love it, but if you are looking for a cushy desk job where not much is expected of you...look elsewhere. Kinks are being worked out with the acquisition but it has gone pretty well overall. The Benefits offered by Addison are also more comprehensive and there are more packages to choose from. That being said, they are still staffing benefits, which is a higher risk pool, and the market is volatile too so premiums aren't the cheapest I've ever seen. It's really not bad, though. I do am paying less and getting more than some other folks I know. And the competitive compensation and career path makes up for it.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2017-10-17

"Software Engineer Under Contract to Another Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for AIM Consulting for about 1.5 years. I have previously been in the corporate world and it is a good change of pace to work at a company without the hassle of Yearly Goal Setting and Reviews, and the Compliance Training! One of the main reasons that I work is to provide for my family. Up to now I was able to sign up for health insurance coverage for me and my family dependents.

Cons

I have recently tried to sign up for health insurance for me and my family during open enrollment. AIM was not forthcoming in telling us that they were no longer going offer plans that covered my family. They waited for the fall out when we logged on and thought there was a problem with the web site. After the initial response from their employees - it seems that they decided to allow us to sign up our spouses. Gee - Thanks! This is greed at its finest.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2017-10-08

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Response

October 20, 2017Co-Founder & President, West

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We take the employment experience seriously and do everything we can to make it a good one. Starting in 2018, AIM Consulting’s healthcare benefits are being provided through Addison Group. Addison Group offers comprehensive and competitive healthcare insurance, including several family healthcare plans that cover children as dependents. We apologize for any confusion in communication regarding how benefits are changing.

Continue reading
  8. ""Hard work + positive attitude = WIN""

Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

I have been fortunate enough to work for AIM Consulting for more than two years now. I consider myself lucky to be apart of a winning team that has a relentless commitment to our consultants, clients, and team. We have a passion for helping our clients solve their business challenges through technology and are privileged to work with some awesome people. AIM was founded on relationships-- many of which have turned into friendships. Through hard work, dedication, and persistent activity the world can truly be your oyster with AIM. If you work hard, the "play harder" message is definitely delivered through a variety of: trips, contests, shopping sprees, meals, sporting events, etc.

Cons

AIM has some of the typical growing pains of a smaller organization turning into a larger company. AIM recognizes them and continues to evolve- so none that are worth noting.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2017-04-11
  9. "Best company i've worked for"

Former Contractor - Net Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC for less than a year

Pros

Aim consulting is a great company, the recruiters are knowledgeable and build lasting relationships with their employees, talent, and the client companies. always 100% straight forward and up front

Cons

there sometimes is a lull between contracts

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2016-10-21

"Work hard, play hard!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at AIM for over a year now and could not be more excited with the company or the direction we are headed! One of the companies core principles is continuous improvement in everything they do, and let me be the first to say, I've seen this day in and day out. THE BEST characteristic of being privately held and a flat organization is they are able to constantly change, adapt, and do what's right for all parties involved. AIM Consulting works with the brightest and best technology SME's and some of the best clients in the Twin Cities. Everyday is exciting, challenging, and most of all FUN! AIM Consulting truly understand that their MOST IMPORTANT assets are their employees!! They take pride in their work and when they make a promise they keep it!

Cons

At this point I do not have any cons! Keep it up AIM!

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2015-11-01
  11. "I have been working @ AIM Consulting for less than a year"

Current Contractor - Web Developer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC for less than a year

Pros

I am a web developer working @ AIM Consulting full time as a W2 contractor. So far, all the management has been incredibly professional and courteous. They are very much engaged in employee satisfaction. They have taken me out to lunch and dinner and also had a company wide social @ the hard rock cafe. I get calls at least once a month to ask me how I like my job and very involved in asking what they can do to make sure I'm happy with my work. They also have asked about what direction I want to go with my career and seem genuinely concerned with making sure I'm headed that direction. I feel a real team work effort while working with them.

Cons

They do offer some 401k matching but only after working with them for 6months. They do have a health plan but don't really match much. I think like $24 a month. They do offer the full range of benefits but I feel that they should offer more matching. I am a W2 contractor though.. so, I think if I worked for them as a full time employee they would offer better benefits.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2015-11-02

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 25 reviews