Found 331 of over 339 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some of the people are great" (in 16 reviews)
- "Amazing coworkers in our dept." (in 12 reviews)
- "Creative freedom" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great staff and great connections you build with clients." (in 7 reviews)
- "Friendly work environment, meet different departments of the job, advancement oppurtunities" (in 6 reviews)
- "Low pay Overworked Too demanding" (in 19 reviews)
- "The District Managers do not engage with the employees in a beneficial manner that can build the company as a whole." (in 18 reviews)
- "The management was unprofessional and childish" (in 15 reviews)
- "Long work hours, low wages, cold work environment, favoritism, and dog waste." (in 13 reviews)
- "There is absoutely no work life balance they will write you up for literally any reason." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of AKIRA and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Aug 17, 2023Visual Merchandising ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKing of Prussia, PA
-The pay was good at 25/hr -Same supplier as Shein but, for triple the price unless you shopped in the sale section
-Abusive upper management with questionable credibility -Too many hands in projects with mostly bossing around and no real support -Work place bullying -Fast fashion / sweat shop vibes -Too many visits from managers from other stores who knew nothing about clienteling, fashion, class, human decency, and respect -No benefits -Pressure to work late every day -Mean girls -No hr dept2
AKIRA Reviews FAQs
AKIRA has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 339 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at AKIRA to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
41% of AKIRA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AKIRA 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.