Found 331 of over 339 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some of the people are great" (in 16 reviews)
- "Amazing coworkers in our dept." (in 12 reviews)
- "Creative freedom" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great staff and great connections you build with clients." (in 7 reviews)
- "Friendly work environment, meet different departments of the job, advancement oppurtunities" (in 6 reviews)
- "Low pay Overworked Too demanding" (in 22 reviews)
- "The District Managers do not engage with the employees in a beneficial manner that can build the company as a whole." (in 19 reviews)
- "The management was unprofessional and childish" (in 16 reviews)
- "There is absoutely no work life balance they will write you up for literally any reason." (in 11 reviews)
- "There is no training whatsoever." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of AKIRA and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
The people at AKIRA are encouraged to be themselves and I love getting the chance to work with so many different kinds of people. We have lots of loyal clients because we give them the attention they deserve. Ideas are welcome here and you can see the impact of your hard work. If you are a self starter, this is a place where you can quickly grow in any position.
Training plans can be improved as the company continues to grow and needs to grow teams quickly.
AKIRA Reviews FAQs
AKIRA has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 339 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at AKIRA to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.
41% of AKIRA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AKIRA 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.