- Good personal development
- Sponsorship for in-house courses
- Small team, close and very flexible
- Passion in reaching out to participants
- Well known brand name
- Tough but beneficial training ground
- Compensation is not competitive at all (for entry level)
- No bonus
- Not enough benefits
- Hierarchy of trainers
- Not enough processes in place
- Expected to work 24/7, answer work requests on holiday, meetings during weekends, phone calls at night etc
- Expected to come work at 7am and work until 10 or 11pm, and that is usual
Advice to Management
Please look into work-life balance. Please be a good role model.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?