Cover image for AMLI Residential

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

975 Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=AMLI Residential~2514
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Much of the management unfortunately participates in too many office politics, which disengage the employees that are at the front lines of the business.(in 9 reviews)
  • "A bad manager can ruin all the good thingsthe company has to offer.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of AMLI Residential and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years
    Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Jun 29, 2022 - Community Manager in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been employed at AMLI for 13 years, and in three different cities. I have always felt that as an employee AMLI truly cares about me and my success. We are provided with support, education, and all the tools needed to do our work. AMLI expects a lot from employees but also provides plenty of rewards and fun times too.

Cons

I don’t have any cons to share about AMLI but property management in and of itself has it’s ups and downs.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and for being a long-tenured employee. We appreciate all you do, and thank you for being a part of the FAMLI!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Amazing culture and people

Nov 30, 2022 - Community Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, properties, people and leadership

Cons

No cons for me, love everything about working for AMLI

AMLI Residential Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to know you loved your career with AMLI Residential, and wish you the best!

3. Join the AMLI Residential team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible

Oct 12, 2022 - Leasing Professional
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gorgeous community and that’s about it

Cons

To many to name but I’ll name a few; No sense of individuality; the expectation In there is to color coordinate your outfits amongst your peers, god forbid it’s the wrong shade and your scrutinized for it. Who fff cares. They expect you to join these ridiculous clubs and god forbid you don’t. They make it seem like you’re out of the running for any promotion. People have a life outside of work. Terrible property managers to work with. Lack of integrity and accountability is what I experienced time and time again. At least at the sawgrass Village location. Way too much is expected of the position and management sucks the life out of you while you’re there, the stress and pay never makes up for it. “Million dollar club” has a nice ring to it but that’s about it. And if your are new to the Industry, they will pin every issue about the office on you and make it seem like it your fault or your job to fix it. Pin the tail on the donkey manipulation tactics. This honestly goes for any property management position which is upsetting, bcus you choose and A+community thinking you’re going to have an A+ experience and sadly enough it’s just the same old dogs playing the same old dirty game. I would never recommend anyone to work here if they love their life and i don’t recommend the industry period. This is a great place to work if you’re good at conniving and manipulating your way through.

1 person found this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

We are sorry that your time at AMLI has not been positive. Your comments do not reflect the culture at AMLI. To better understand your experience, we would like you to contact our HR department to provide more information.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty good

Nov 27, 2022 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice culture, good people that care about what they do

Cons

Depending on the property, management can be inexperienced or very negative

AMLI Residential Response

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the recommendation and feedback, and encourage you to share additional feedback or concerns with your supervisor or HR team. Thank you again for your input, and for your contributions to the AMLI fAMLI!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great company!

Dec 1, 2022 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with great benefits

Cons

Nothing negative to report, great company

AMLI Residential Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your rating and review for AMLI Residential. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the very best!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good starter job

Oct 31, 2022 - Leasing Profesional in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers were amazing. The office is nice. A lot of young people tyring to get their foot in the door. I good step for a first job out of college or if youre lookig to go into real estate. Best part is the rent discount

Cons

The pay is bad for everything that you have to do and the way you are treated. The higher-ups do not care for the field workers in the office. The company culture is gone completely

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing!

Oct 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say

AMLI Residential Response

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to know you've enjoyed your time with AMLI, and appreciate your many contributions!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work

Oct 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Structured, training program is top notch

Cons

Can be hard to move up

AMLI Residential Response

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! We appreciate all your contributions during your time with the FAMLI!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

AMLI is an amazing company to work for

Sep 5, 2022 - Property Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork, support, helpful, caring, family oriented, motivating, growth track

Cons

insurance policy could be better

AMLI Residential Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your time at AMLI, and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company.

Aug 26, 2022 - Senior Leasing Professional in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Discount, benefits,staff, events, and commissions

Cons

Growth opportunities are a bit lacking.

AMLI Residential Response

Hello, thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate your contributions in Dallas and wish you the very best!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 Reviews
</>Embed

AMLI Residential Reviews FAQs

AMLI Residential has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 229 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at AMLI Residential to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AMLI Residential employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AMLI Residential. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

88% of AMLI Residential employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AMLI Residential 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AMLI Residential to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with AMLI Residential Job Seekers