ANSR Source Reviews | Glassdoor

ANSR Source Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2019

Found 150 reviews

3.2
ANSR Source CEO Rajiv Narayana (no image)
Rajiv Narayana
  1. "Amazing place, excellent environment and people"

Current Employee - Senior Learning Designer

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere. Exciting work. Supportive and collaborative colleagues.

Cons

None at this time. Great place.

ANSR Source2019-10-01

"Program Manager (Former Executive Assistant)"

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time

Pros

I really enjoyed working with our entire team and my direct supervisors. I was encouraged to pursue a variety of professional endeavors, and when family emergencies popped up, I was supported in order to create the work-life balance needed. I also believe our CEO has great vision and insights to share with the world.

Cons

I did not experience cons while working at ansrsource.

ANSR Source2018-09-13

"Great Company, Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Director, Partner Engagements

I worked at ANSR Source full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management and employees at ansrsource are thought leaders within the learning design industry. Employees are given the freedom to create customized content, from learning modules to interactives to assessments. Everyone is given the opportunity to learn and understand solid learning design principles before putting those principles to use. ansrsource encourages thinking outside the box to create unique... solutions to each client's needs. It is a unique environment geared toward designing education for tomorrow's learners.

Cons

I did not experience any cons while working at ansrsource. It was a wonderful experience.

ANSR Source2017-03-20

"Executive Program Manager"

I worked at ANSR Source

Pros

ansrsource provided me a space to do what I love, contribute to the greater good, and reach potential I didn't know I had. People are made to feel important--that we all own a critical part in the success of the company. That rising success is generating out of a team of brilliant authors/writers, subject matter experts, learning designers, leaders, relationship builders, critical thinkers, editors, etc. who inspire... and create. I strongly suggest anyone to join this amazing workplace.

Cons

The Pros far outweigh any Cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep thinking vastly and open and in meaningful ways.

ANSR Source2016-05-06

"Amazing overall experience!"

Executive Program Manager

I have been working at ANSR Source

Pros

- Fantastic team: smart, driven, helpful, innovative, supportive - Very flexible work/life balance - Broad and interesting scope of work/client base - Exciting time to be a part of a company of this nature - Highly driven, thoughtful, down-to-earth, approachable leadership - Such a thoughtful approach to everything they do - both with clients and employees. Strive for the best quality across the board.

Cons

None, honestly. Great place to work!

ANSR Source2015-05-28
  6. "Quality Control Specialist"

I worked at ANSR Source full-time

Pros

It has a good ethics

Cons

There are no bad loops

ANSR Source2019-09-13

"A Different Perspective On “The Move”"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This review might make me sound that I am applying maska during the appraisal season. However, I strongly felt that this review needs to be written to help in resolving some of the perception-based issues. This is not to target any of the reviews that have cropped up in Glassdoor. The Big Move – As we all know, we are moving to a new location. I visited the location and can assure everyone that our office space is... located in a prime location. With an expansion in the horizon, the management had to take this decision. It will be inconvenient to a number of people coming from far away distances. But with the management deciding to look into the Quick Ride solution as public transport, many of the inconveniences can be easily overcome. There is one thing that I would like to suggest to all the folks who are angry with the move. Try working out of the new office space for 3-4 months. If it is not working, you can arrive at an informed and well-thought out decision. Pros Again, this might sound like I am applying maska, but the efforts taken by the Directors are going unnoticed. I have listed some of them here just to reiterate their commitment to the organization. 1. During weekends, both the Directors have been looking around properties for team members in and around the new location. One of them have even spoken to the property owners to see if they can provide rents or lease rates at lower prices. 2. One of the Directors sent one team of employees to check with the Bhagmane Technology World Center if it will allow ansrsource employees to use the shuttle services from the metro station. I am sure not many folks know about both these points. I am all for providing constructive criticism, but the efforts taken by these Directors need to be appreciated as well.

Cons

Every organization has challenges. If there is a problem, open communication is the solution. Instead of talking about negative stuff on Glassdoor, I suggest team members to take their concerns to their managers and arrive at a reasonable solution. This even applies to travelling daily to the new location.

Advice to Management

You are doing the best you can. Eventually things will fall in place.

ANSR Source2019-03-08

"supported me through thick and thin"

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with the organization from March 2017. I was diagnosed with a terminal illness in June 2017 and had completely lost all hopes. It was ANSR that provided me complete financial assistance with the emotional support. I am extremely grateful to the CEO, Director of Operations, HR Head and other colleagues in ANSR who supported me during the toughest times of my life. Just after 3 months of joining, I... cannot expect a big corporate organization to support the way ANSR Source has supported me. A big THANK YOU to ANSR SOURCE and it's Management.

Cons

None as such. It would be a disgrace to find any fault with an organization that has supported me through thick and thin.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the support provided.

ANSR Source2017-12-02

"Great Company to work with!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee friendly policies. Consistently thinking of doing better. Good Insurance policy. Parental insurance policy. Learning opportunities. Good nature of work. Open culture.

Cons

Week communication. Immature managers to deal with. HR needs to be improved overall.

Advice to Management

HR can be improved.

ANSR Source2017-10-03

"Very Biased in Favor of"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've met many amazing people here, learned many useful skills, and tried out so many different tasks here. There is opportunity to grow and diversify your skill set if you show an active interest in doing so. The training is top-notch, and it helps employees meet high standards of quality. (I may sound biased, but I actually do really love working here.) I don't know about other teams, but my bosses (yay Z and... C) always looked out for me, gave me comprehensive feedback and constructive criticism, and ensured that I was always engaged in my work. There is plenty of transparency and space to voice your concerns (at least in my team). There are so many things to learn either from the content we work on or from trying out new projects. I love that the HR always has interesting things planned for the company, such as Dynamix and Family Day.

Cons

There are certain people in charge who should not be in charge, either because they are horribly incompetent or bad people who misuse power. (I am fortunate to have had very little interaction with them.) There are many structural changes, and the company implemented stringent accountability mechanisms a little too late. I hope it works. Nothing much

Advice to Management

I don't really have anything to say, except to a certain person who could have been nice if only they weren't always in survival mode. I hope your visa comes through so you can stop making everyone who works with you want to break something every time they hear your poisonously sweet voice. And please be more confident in your team and yourself; your unsubstantiated paranoia is infectious.

ANSR Source2017-06-17