ANSR Source Reviews | Glassdoor

ANSR Source Reviews

Updated 12 Sep 2019

Found 148 reviews

ANSR Source CEO Rajiv Narayana (no image)
Rajiv Narayana
  1. "Quality Control Specialist"

I worked at ANSR Source full-time

Pros

It has a good ethics

Cons

There are no bad loops

ANSR Source2019-09-13
  2. "OK to start your career with"

Former Employee - Author in Bangalore

I worked at ANSR Source full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning opportunities, skilled trainers, ACTI, and Free Food

Cons

Too many to list Inefficient middle management Rampant favouritism No career growth path

ANSR Source2019-08-30
  3. "Decent experience"

I worked at ANSR Source full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible timings, good work culture, good place for freshers and friendly work environment

Cons

Not-so-good management, less pay and lack of good management

Advice to Management

Promotions and roles should be based on ability and/or performance rather than seniority.

ANSR Source2019-08-18
  4. "Good work place"

I worked at ANSR Source full-time

Pros

Good work life balance Friendly supervisors (Managers, HRs, Support staff, etc.) Place with good values Flexibility offered No weekend work Overall, the organization listens, understands and respects employees thoughts and opinions. So far, the best place I've worked.

Cons

Learning curve is slow, as compared to other organizations QA team (not sure what are they up to) Few long tenured managers lack experience in specific field/domain/subject.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing great. Specially, the director who is not appreciated most of the time. Ignore the bullies and Grow ahead. :)

ANSR Source2019-07-25
  5. "Associate Editor"

I worked at ANSR Source full-time

Pros

Very positive environment. They accomodate your needs!

Cons

The pay is less and is not equal!

ANSR Source2019-07-16
  6. "Finance and Accounts, Author"

Current Employee - Finance and Accounts, Author in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for less than a year

Pros

My last working organisation is US based organisation where I got an exposure in the field of Accounting,Finance and Taxation based on US.

Cons

During my working tenure, I worked with team member of 24-25 members and learn how to build team work and experience was very good in working with members having different age and more experience in different field than me.

ANSR Source2019-06-16
  7. "Good work culture"

Current Employee - Academic Author in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work culture and good team members

Cons

Food quality has to be improved

ANSR Source2019-04-26

"A Different Perspective On “The Move”"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This review might make me sound that I am applying maska during the appraisal season. However, I strongly felt that this review needs to be written to help in resolving some of the perception-based issues. This is not to target any of the reviews that have cropped up in Glassdoor. The Big Move – As we all know, we are moving to a new location. I visited the location and can assure everyone that our office space is... located in a prime location. With an expansion in the horizon, the management had to take this decision. It will be inconvenient to a number of people coming from far away distances. But with the management deciding to look into the Quick Ride solution as public transport, many of the inconveniences can be easily overcome. There is one thing that I would like to suggest to all the folks who are angry with the move. Try working out of the new office space for 3-4 months. If it is not working, you can arrive at an informed and well-thought out decision. Pros Again, this might sound like I am applying maska, but the efforts taken by the Directors are going unnoticed. I have listed some of them here just to reiterate their commitment to the organization. 1. During weekends, both the Directors have been looking around properties for team members in and around the new location. One of them have even spoken to the property owners to see if they can provide rents or lease rates at lower prices. 2. One of the Directors sent one team of employees to check with the Bhagmane Technology World Center if it will allow ansrsource employees to use the shuttle services from the metro station. I am sure not many folks know about both these points. I am all for providing constructive criticism, but the efforts taken by these Directors need to be appreciated as well.

Cons

Every organization has challenges. If there is a problem, open communication is the solution. Instead of talking about negative stuff on Glassdoor, I suggest team members to take their concerns to their managers and arrive at a reasonable solution. This even applies to travelling daily to the new location.

Advice to Management

You are doing the best you can. Eventually things will fall in place.

ANSR Source2019-03-08

"Good place to learn concepts of elearning"

I have been working at ANSR Source full-time

Pros

Good work life balance Flexibility in timings Friendly supervisors

Cons

Targets set are increasing without taking into consideration the employee's perspective. Work get monotonous

Advice to Management

Please scrap the mandatory 45 hour weekly attendance rule.

ANSR Source2019-03-14
  10. "Good option for freshers, nothing more"

Former Employee - Author in Bangalore

I worked at ANSR Source full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The regular employees are great. Some of the middle management are incompetent and only got their jobs because they joined in the early days. The top management are a joke. They cut costs at every corner and the people who bear the brunt of this is the regular employees who are the people keeping this company alive in the first place. Everything that used to be fun about the place has been removed to save costs, and... the time per project is inhuman (and inhumane) just for the MD to brag that they give their clients "competitive prices". If you want a year's experience so that you can then move on to a better job, go for it. If you're looking to grow as a professional, this is not the place for it.

Cons

Top management and HR are either oblivious of how they are ruining this company, or they don't realise what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Look after the real asset of the company, the authors and editors who keep the place going.

ANSR Source2019-02-22