AOTMP Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Tim Lybrook

"A challenging 45+ hour work week alongside highly intelligent, motivated coworkers"

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very collaborative atmosphere, strong leadership, free coffee, nice new office in a convenient location, good PTO, opportunity for advancement, casual Fridays

Cons

Unfortunately, AOTMP does not offer 401k matching.

"My experience as an employee at AOTMP has been AMAZING!"

Current Employee - Administration in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Administration in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many pros that I could list. The most important pros to me personally are: Being in an atmosphere that is peaceful, welcoming, productive, motivating, and a different experience every day. Since I have been, I have seen my integrity improve. I have taken more pride in my work, by giving the best I can, being present and sticking to the tasks at hand. The office culture is wonderful. Family oriented. My first day I immediately felt like I was part of the team. I didn't feel strange, or like I was in a new environment. I felt like I was a part of the team. I have learned that I am committed and that I care about the quality of work, the growth of the company, and the strength of a team. The core of the team is everyone! I've never seen that before. Everyone is each others strength, motivation, and everyone is equally important. The management works with your schedule, gives the best of what they have to offer to their employees, and values you.

Cons

It's cliché to say that everything has pros and cons and probably true. However, I don't have any cons in my position. I show up and do the work I'm supposed to, and that eliminates cons. The staff is warm and friendly, the owners are down to earth and amazing people with an open door policy so there really isn't a reason to have a con. Everything is always able to be addressed.

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give is to keep doing what you're doing. Management makes it easy to want to be here and do your best. It's a very good thing when your boss is out of the office, and you miss their presence.

"Great Organization!!!!!!"

Former Employee - Director of Business Development DF in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Director of Business Development DF in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at AOTMP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Innovative ideas moving forward, Industry experts. CEO, and VP's are exceptional at what they do a daily basis

Cons

No real downsides. Everyone is held accountable within the company and is responsible for the overall success of AOTMP.

Advice to Management

Keep the Cultural openness it benefits everyone. :)

"Tremendous Opprtunities"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time

Pros

Visionary thought leaders, full of industry pros to know. AOTMP is a place to work if you like a challenge, don't need motivated, are treated like an adult. opportunities are endless at AOTMP, as hard work is awarded.

Cons

AOTMP doesn't have any business challenges that other growing businesses don't have. Grown is a great thing , but can be challenging.

Advice to Management

Stay on course, continue to stock the marketing pond with talented people.

"Great Opportunity For Those Looking To Make A Difference"

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to grow along with a company that has a very unique product that is completely changing the telecom management industry. Leadership is very entrepreneurial and open to suggestions and ideas. Take true ownership of your position within the company and really help build it. Great group of very hard-working staff who have a vision for where we are going and the huge potential in the marketplace. Great place for those who have an entrepreneurial mindset, can see the big picture, and are willing to work hard to achieve success. Hard work but extremely rewarding!

Cons

As with any growing company, everyone wears many hats and has too much to do and not enough time to do it. Products continue to change and evolve; so you have to be open and flexible when that affects your department/job functions. Long sales process can be difficult for sales staff to understand - this is NOT a quick-sale; it's all about relationship building. If you are a clock-watcher, do not have a positive attitude or are not willing to go the extra mile, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open to suggestions and feedback from staff; and understand that work-life balance is key for attracting and keeping great people on our team. A little flexibility can go a long way in employee satisfaction. We appreciate being trusted to do our jobs, and also appreciate the open-door policy that leadership has. Keep up the good work!

"A different experience, but not one I regret."

I worked at AOTMP (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing company, open door policy, decent pay scale, fun, evolving, unique.

Cons

I can't think of very many. If I had to come up with a con, it would be the typical worlplace environment issues. Nothing that doesn't exist in any other company.

Advice to Management

Don't give up regardless of the lies and harsh reviews. People will always find something to complain about but if you keep pressing through it, you will make it to where you need to be. Recommend involving employees more as partners to help develop new ideas and implement to add a different dynamic. I no longer work there, but can still say that it is a wonderful place to work.

"Great company and fantastic products"

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The owners are caring and driven for success. The employee events are fun and very thoughtful. The management team is making a difference on any previous issues the company has faced with culture. The products have an absolute sweet spot within the telecom industry and offer a ton of value to clients.

Cons

If employees are looking to slack off and not make an impact - then they are exited quickly. This can be a con for those employees, but for the rest of us that work hard and care this is actually a pro.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what makes this place great!

9. "Great place to grow and be challenged"

Current Employee - Sales Support Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales Support Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to work for a small and fast growing company. The chance to be challenged while learning new skills and improving on old skills.

Cons

None. If your looking for a party atmosphere this isn't the place. If you want a job where you can grow and improve and want to work hard AOTMP is the place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

"10+ Years and Still Going Strong"

Current Employee - Vice President, Client Development in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Vice President, Client Development in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at AOTMP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I joined AOTMP because of its corporate vision to create a standardized telecom management industry.

What I love most about our company is the passion and drive of our team to help our clients evolve telecommunications into a strategic asset that drives business results.

I has been my personal honor to work with many of our large enterprise or strategic accounts over the 10 years. Accounts spending up to as much as 60 million a month in telecommunications. Through building a relationship and partnering with these clients we have been able to not only help them identify waste and gaps in their organizations but drive millions of dollars back to the bottom line.

Cons

Fast-paced environment requiring dedication and drive.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Vice President Efficiency First"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Worked here five years, relocated from NYC. Every promise met, every opportunity still exists.

Want to shape an industry?

Cons

Con is BS...I don't know one