Found 370 of over 540 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about APCO Worldwide? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with APCO Worldwide employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the people are great and very fun to be around" (in 53 reviews)
- "The people who work there are typically great colleagues" (in 39 reviews)
- "APCO also has great culture." (in 26 reviews)
- "Great Benefits" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great company culture; Able to work on many different projects and sectors in the industry" (in 13 reviews)
- "low pay I think?" (in 28 reviews)
- "poor management, no hearing site politics" (in 20 reviews)
- "Long hours and no work life balance." (in 13 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to the market average." (in 12 reviews)
- "As a team, HR is totally dysfunctional — an endless comedie of errors, poor leadership, mind boggling ignorance." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of APCO Worldwide and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 23, 2023Associate DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsWashington, DC
The people who work there are typically great colleagues
The bureaucratic churn can sometimes slow things down
- 4.0Nov 21, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Variety of different sectors to work in and learn from, and very supportive if you want to try different things, it's not a "stay in your lane" firm like many others
It's a global firm so depending on your clients, the hours can really vary
- 4.0Sep 5, 2023DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
Always something new and exciting to work on, will challenge you in unexpected ways
Lack of structure and foresight due to constantly changing projects
- 4.0Sep 11, 2023InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
Worked with a variety of clients and met great people who are passionate about their work
Internship was virtual due to restrictions
- 3.0Sep 18, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Flexibility about types of client accounts you work on.
Zero work-life balance Salaries below industry averages Operates a lot like a startup
APCO Worldwide Reviews FAQs
APCO Worldwide has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 540 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at APCO Worldwide to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
88% of APCO Worldwide employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated APCO Worldwide 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.