APEX Analytix Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Steve Yurko

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Great People and Opportunities Ahead"

Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at APEX Analytix full-time

Pros

My coworkers are all great people. I am working with the best and brightest technology, system engineers and developers in one place. We all find ways to learn and challenge each other daily.

The benefits are better than some other companies in the area and the flexibility with work hours when family events come up are a welcome perks to working at Apex.

Apex has products going through a phase of hyper growth and there is huge potential for growth and advancement for those looking to be part of a new fast paced team focused on providing global SaaS products.

Management has an open door policy and welcomes feedback from all levels of the organization.

Many corporate events are held both across the organization and within departments to bring coworkers together for time away from their daily work. Apex also sponsors many fundraising events for the local community organizations and cancer research.

Apex customers are the most well know brands in the world. The customers are great to work with and truly value the products and services Apex provides.

CEO is open and always willing to share the company vision along with his thoughts on how to get there and how you can help.

Cons

None. As I mentioned before, Apex is growing very fast. As with any fast growing organization there are growing pains. If you don't mind long hours knowing you are delivering what customers want, Apex is the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep moving the company and industry forward while utilizing innovative technology. In the fast pace, don't forget to continue to make time for innovative thinking.

2. "High-Energy Culture w/ Dynamic People!"

Current Employee - Contract Compliance in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Contract Compliance in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at APEX Analytix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compensation. Culture. Work-life-balance. Executive leadership.

Cons

Health insurance plan options could be improved but they are good enough.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I feel like Apex is heading in a good direction and will continue to grow as it adapts to changing environments.

3. "From a long term employee, read any negative reviews with a grain of salt..."

Current Employee - Sales in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Sales in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at APEX Analytix full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

APEX is a great place to work if you are looking for a fun work environment with great co-workers. It is a growth company that has a Fortune 500 client base and very competitive income opportunities and benefits.

Cons

There is a catch to having a long career with APEX -You need to meet your performance objectives, do what you say that you are going to do, and be very professional in your dealings with our clients. Most people that have left within a few years or have been released by APEX frankly didn't work to meet objectives or they had a poor attitude internally or with clients. The company certainly isn't without faults, but if you are driven to deliver good work and take pride in your performance, this is a terrific company and you will go far.

4. "The Best Culture with Strong Career Oppertunity"

Current Employee - Manager of Automation in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Manager of Automation in Tampa, FL

I have been working at APEX Analytix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Edge leading Technology.
    Senior Management is very supportive and helps employees reach their career goals.
    Everyone is recognized for any large or small influence they have.
    Started at an entry level position, fresh out of college and so far received 6 promotions in 8 Years.
    The company allows me to do what I love everyday. Innovate, Innovate, Innovate.
    Flexibility allows me to live a balanced life

Cons

Efficiency in the Approval process

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate and look for new opportunities to grow from the leader in Post audit to the leaders in financial services.

5. "Great career growth opportunities"

Pros

The company focuses on promoting from within to fill at least 25% of open positions every year. Excellent training and development opportunities. A strong culture of performance, and people who respect and care about each other and the customers we serve.

Cons

None that I can think of

"Never in my career have I seen such a terrible company"

I worked at APEX Analytix full-time

Pros

the initial offer you receive

Cons

From the time I started until the time I left this proved to be the worst company I have worked for. Almost all positive reviews are solicited. The mid level management changes on a yearly basis. Development teams come and go regularly.

Advice to Management

Take a good look in the mirror and see how you are negatively affecting people that work for you.

"Run, don't walk from this place"

Former Employee - Audit Assoctiate in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Audit Assoctiate in Greensboro, NC

I worked at APEX Analytix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Salary is good along with bonuses (if you can make them since they give unrealistic goals)

Cons

Everything else, people are not friendly, nobody wants to help. Training is horrid. Lots of "pets" who get special treatment. Brown nosing is encouraged.

Advice to Management

Get some managers in there that CARE about their staff, not just about making the boss look good. My boss was the worst!!

"Saga Continues"

I worked at APEX Analytix full-time

Pros

There are careers outside of this company.

Cons

Management continues to not get it. Attrition is very high and those left are looking to jump ship at the first chance. Either executive management doesn't care, they just don't get it or they just don't care. I would say a little bit of each. This company will be sold in a few years and executive management is just trying to make it there to get their pay out. If your looking for a job, suggestion is to keep on looking.

Advice to Management

What do you advise to someone who already knows it all? Maybe stop having HR and the executive team post positive feedback which is obviously solicited.

"Extreme micro management at its worst"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I worked at APEX Analytix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Has great potential if high caliber empoyees allowed autonomous contributions.

Cons

Extreme micro management with no boundaries.

Advice to Management

Losing high caliber employees? Begin evaluations with the immediate supervisor.

10. "What a company"

I have been working at APEX Analytix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an AMAZING company!!!! The people make it that way...

Cons

None at this time, and I don't expect to find any anytime soon

Advice to Management

Keep it up!