ARC Document Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 385 reviews

4.1
ARC Document Solutions CEO Suri Suriyakumar
Suri Suriyakumar
Pros
  • "Work environment is also very much positive that one can work productively(in 21 reviews)

• "Good work life balance -employees are treated as family, theirs concerns are addressed with due diligence(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management is unclear in communication(in 24 reviews)

• "No Cons available for this company(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great company that provides excellent services to the AEC market"

Current Employee - Document Solutions Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

great technology and services for the AEC industry, Drone Services, Archiving, BIM, Smartscreens, 3D Printing, Linking, Closeouts, Graphics, Managed Print Services & Abacus So much more than just a printing company

Cons

Not enough time in the day to see all the happy customers

ARC Document Solutions2019-07-02

"Great work environment"

Current Employee - Manager in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Family like environment, enjoy the people I work with. Also, because there is always continuous change it opens the door for growth opportunities.

Cons

Company continues to transform, you have to be of the mindset to take initiative and be open to change and if you do, you'll succeed.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep lines of communication flowing...management has been doing a great job with employee surveys, and company wide qtrly meetings, etc.

ARC Document Solutions2019-08-12
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Great and helpful people"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Omaha, NE

I worked at ARC Document Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good bench to rely on when questions arise.

Cons

Going through a restructuring so plenty of layoffs.

ARC Document Solutions2019-10-03

"Great People"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people to work with

Cons

Just look at the stock prices.

ARC Document Solutions2019-09-23
  6. "All good!"

Current Employee - Dsc in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is good and managers are better than average

Cons

Ever changing tactics make it tough to focus at times

Advice to Management

Focus on the services that make everyone money

ARC Document Solutions2019-09-21
  7. "A good 21st century experience"

Former Employee - Digital Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As the information industry combines the brick and mortar graphics and unprecedented perfect reproduction from their hosted digital platform with the expanding delivery of everything, anywhere, anytime, we want it all the time! ARC delivers.

Cons

Operations control the sales process to deliver perfectly, every time.

Advice to Management

Partner with Microsoft and Symantec into the 20's.

ARC Document Solutions2019-09-18

"You will find a better place to work if you look for it..."

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Cleveland, OH

I worked at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The office is filled with great people - a hard working, close-knit group. Many have been there for a long time which creates a sense of real ownership and pride for their work.

Cons

There are several departments - I can speak for Accounting specifically, that have a large turnover. Until the structure, turnover/rate, etc. get better, this is a department that will continue to be a struggle to work in.

Advice to Management

The departments do not work well together. From my experience, this is directly due to the management of each department working so poorly together. This attitude trickles down and fosters a culture of ZERO collaboration. Allow your employees to work together and have some autonomy on how to get solutions to problems and they will feel invested and rewarded. The results will show and overall production will be grow.

ARC Document Solutions2019-08-28

"They see employees as bargain products"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The branch employees and non managers and below are very hard working people. Its a very family oriented work place at this level.

Cons

They see you as very replaceable and dont value your worth. A lot of great employees left the company since beginning of 2018 and they replaced them with people with lower level. Favoritism is very obvious so as nepotism by the COO, CTO and CEO.

Advice to Management

When you hire people don’t go telling everyone you got them for cheap around the office.. Its very demotivating. The CFO has this habit.

ARC Document Solutions2019-09-20

"Sharing my experience"

Current Employee - Document Solutions Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In our area it is the best Reprographic company, We as Sales Person, have the potencial to grow and advance in the industry with all printing /color and technology services, When we approach a customer there are many Services we can offer, so the potencial to get the business it is really high. In the other hand there is many companies and industry we can offset at least couple service or product we have..... Saying that there is not reason to no grow in this Company.

Cons

All company have a downside, from my point of view, there is not a critical point that need to be mentioned just because it is not affecting in any way my duties., neither the future for the company .

ARC Document Solutions2019-08-01

"Anti-Sales Representative Culture and Toxic Sales Environment"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ARC Document Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It was an very good up and coming company that had some great people, industry solutions and technology. They do a good job of trying to keep you current with regard to market trends & technology

Cons

It has become a very ANTI-Sales Rep culture and a toxic Sales environment. They can’t keep anyone that is good and the ones that are atill there are miserable, but they have been there 20 years plus and they keep hoping it will turn around and have undeserved loyalty to the company. EXECS have continued to keep the same inapt Sales Leadership that is responsible for people leaving as well as the negativity... throughout the Regions that drive a majority of the Revenue. The Compensation plans get worse every year. They put people in positions to lead that have failed in other Roles /Previous Jobs and it’s destroying what little hope there is to turn this company around.

Advice to Management

1) Hire a Director of Sales 2) Hire and Keep Sales Managers who trust, support and value Sales Reps. 3) Try harder to keep your people in general so they don’t go across the road to the competition and take all the good clients with them. 4) Get Rid or Replace non-revenue generating Directors who are running other teams / programs and that are not performing. They are sucking the payroll dry and you could use... that $$ to hire a Real “Pro”-Sales Leader and use the other part of that $$ to replace Sales Reps that have left or are planning to leave. 5) Let your Sales Teams know you value them and need them, verses beating them over head and threatening them. Those aren't tactic that work, nor does intimidation. 6) Get your Management - Ops Team to appreciate Sales for Sales and visa versa -because now they are so divided.

ARC Document Solutions2019-08-15