ARC Fertility Reviews | Glassdoor

ARC Fertility Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2019

Found 5 reviews

4.0
ARC Fertility CEO David Adamson, MD (no image)
David Adamson, MD
  1. "Well established in its market, poised for growth, great work environment."

Current Employee - Product Manager in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at ARC Fertility full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has a great reputation in its field, a friendly office atmosphere, and a focus on customer satisfaction.

Cons

It is a small company, so you wear a lot of hats and there is always a lot to do (this is a good thing too, though)!

Continue reading
    ARC Fertility2016-11-22
  2. "Beware"

Former Employee - Patient Service Specialist in Cupertino, CA

I worked at ARC Fertility full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The patients are great to work with.

Cons

Management and the whole inside process of trying to help folks get pregnant is a mess. They are only out to get a sale and careless about their staff. They are losing money every year because they rob folks trying to lock them in. Karma is not going to let their company prosper. Worse place to work and worse place to help you get a loan to help you get pregnant.

Continue reading
    ARC Fertility2019-04-30
  3. "Passionate company"

Business Development in San Rafael, CA

I have been working at ARC Fertility

Pros

ARC provides opportunity for one's voice to be heard and considered. It is a collaborative environment with a strong team approach. If something isn't working the company strives to find a solution not only for employees but our customers. There is a strong sense of patient advocacy among employees. As the company has grown, so have the benefits. I expect this to continue.

Cons

I would like to see the benefits broaden and I expect they will as we grow. That has been the case thus far.

ARC Fertility2016-11-04
  4. "Executive Assistant"

I have been working at ARC Fertility

Pros

It has been a pleasure working at ARC. The environment at ARC is so positive and the staff are so friendly and genuinely care. I can see how they truly empathize with their patients. They really take pride in what they do and they see their patients as people, not numbers. The company provides great benefits and perks (which is always a plus). I am so proud to be part of the ARC family!

Cons

No cons to mention at this point in time!

ARC Fertility2016-08-03
  5. "Improvements at ARC Fertility"

I have been working at ARC Fertility

Pros

ARC has undergone a make-over in the past year or so. The complete re-branding as well as a new CEO and a lot of new hires in-house and in the field (sales) has really impacted the company. The company is establishing a new culture and growing the business by adding a lot of new value-adding products and services for it's customers.

Cons

The company is still working on updating and automating some non-optimal internal processes, but it is improving.

ARC Fertility2016-06-30