ASAP Staffing Services Reviews | Glassdoor

ASAP Staffing Services Reviews

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Luis A. Luciani

1. "Excellent Company To Grow"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Teamwork. Excellent Work Ethic. Competitive Pay. Opportunities for Growth.

Cons

It's hard to mention a Con about ASAP, I would have to mention my commute (Even though it's not directly ASAP's fault) and Traffic.

Advice to Management

Excellent job motivating your employees and fomenting teamwork. Keep it up!

2. "Great place to work, good environment to grow and develop as a professional"

Current Employee - Account Executive in North Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in North Miami, FL

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment, teamwork is strongly encouraged, results oriented company, employee's are treated fairly and their word is take seriously, management makes a conscious effort to make changes that lead to improvement, energetic and dynamic team, employee's have diverse backgrounds and specialize in different areas.

Cons

Smaller office, not as much brand recognition as other large national staffing companies for the time being.

Advice to Management

Communication is key!

3. "great company and work environment"

Current Employee - Operations Leader in North Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Leader in North Miami, FL

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am an internal employee for ASAP Staffing Services. The company is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Team work is one of our principal values. We are always motivated which makes the work environment pleasant and glad to come into every morning!

Cons

The only one con I can think of is the office's size. Working in a small company might be an issue for others that are used to work for big companies where they don’t have to share the space.

5. "Great company! Love the environment and team mates... it's fun and fast-paced"

Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- Love the fast paced (but organized and coherent) environment
    - We share a great sense of Teamwork (encouraged by Top Management), (there is no "office drama" over candidate/client ownership)
    - The "small office" environment creates a great friendly workplace
    - Motivation and encouragement is there, from management to goal achievement
    - Multinational and diverse team
    - Growing brand awareness
    - Plenty of marketing goodies for all team members
    - Love the fact that we are able to help people find better work opportunities, in some cases their dream job while giving our clients an edge through providing them with the top talent they need
    - Is a "small" firm with international operations (offices in LATAM, US and Canada)
    - International resources available to assist us when needed
    - Is a family owned business

Cons

- Small office environment (if you are used to the large corporate environment)
    - No cubicles to create separate areas

6. "We believe in teamwork and dedication"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Miami, FL

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We are treated the way we expect the potential employers to treat our candidates, with respect and dignity. We believe in keeping the work environment very open and friendly. We believe in excellence and we strive to achieve it every day.

Cons

We are a small team for people that is used to work in big corporate environments.

Advice to Management

Its important to keep the team motivated and every goal that we achieved should be recognized.

7. "Great! Best company to work for in Miami!"

Current Employee - Marketing Leader in North Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Leader in North Miami, FL

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Enthusiastic team and Dynamic work environment.

Cons

Small team, those of you looking for a big company. This is a midsized company.

8. "Great company to work for"

Pros

ASAP has an amazing team in which brings out the best in you. The team is always willing to lend a helping hand and motivate you to do your best.
    The new office is extremely nice which bettered the work environment
    No micromanaging and flexible. If you take advantage then you will get called out. Nobody likes that type of person who takes advantage

Cons

Only con I can think of is it can be challenging to try and get new business with so much competition. But that's where your skill set will differentiate us from everyone else if you're dedicated. Nothing that reaps benefits in life comes easy.

Advice to Management

Keep on with the morning meetings, that's a great motivator to start the day. Great management!

9. "Stagnant"

Pros

Bosses were flexible, hired a few students from the university as employees. Provided feedback on work produced

Cons

Did not take into consideration on circumstances beyond our control such as hiring freezes by clients

ASAP Staffing Services Response

Sep 14, 2016 – Director

Market circumstances are not "positive" or "negative" they are just conditions, it is up to each person to determine how to use those in their favor. Focus on your skills, strengths and what the ... More

10. "Excellent Career Opportunity"

I have been working at ASAP Staffing Services full-time

Pros

Great place for an entrepreneurial type of person. Allows you to make your own decisions and create your own path to success. Everyone is willing to help out and eager to learn.

Cons

Continually growing but needs a more reputable name in the staffing industry.