- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Redmond, WA
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Calabasas, CA
- - Reseda, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Beverly, MA
- - Portsmouth, NH
- - New Hampshire
Found 50 of over 57 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good management and HR team" (in 5 reviews)
- "Perks like holiday parties, summer picnics, lunch trucks, coffee breaks, etc. Decent pay." (in 3 reviews)
- "I really like the people I work with because they are fun, energetic and smart." (in 3 reviews)
- "Decent benefits, but sort of expensive." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 7, 2021 - Chief Information Officer (CIO) in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People First culture Great place to build your career
Must be up for rapid change and transformationContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jul 6, 2022 - Account Executive in Portsmouth, NHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company in the recruitment and professional services space with the potential to succeed financially. There is a long runway however and you have to put the work in to start.
Large company feel. Some red tape around team events and outings but a fantastic presidents club trip.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
nice office space in use
very big company, so it's easy to feel small.
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 12, 2022 - LeadershipRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its a Good place to work.
salary can be higher for certain jobs
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 21, 2021 - RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good money but you work hard for it!
All work and no play
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 24, 2020 - Data Entry Work From HomeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are none. Scammers. Untruthful. Make you spend money.
They tell you your hired and send you a check to purchase your equipment. You go through bs them wanting you to spend money when they know the amount of money they send is on hold at the bank until a certain time due to the amount. After you spend money saying you can take it out of what they sent you when the funds are ready. Only to find out that they withdraw the money they sent you. Scam.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 25, 2020 - Principal Consultant (SME), Lead, Applications Dev Director (Hands-on) in Beverly, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Teamwork, Growth, Learning, and sharpening skills!
Could not think of any!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 28, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary is fair and market standard. Co-workers are wonderful. I really like the people I work with because they are fun, energetic and smart. Corporate recruiters are amazing and have no turn-over (the people that recruited me are still here and are awesome). Nice facilities. Decent benefits, but sort of expensive. CEO and President are well respected and effective.
The employees are great, but the managers are not. My manager stays behind closed doors all day, schedules meetings with me and doesn't show up or shows up very late, delegates managerial or supervisory tasks to low level, low paid associate employees and is very disconnected from my day to day activities and those of my co-workers. Annual raises and bonuses are awarded on how well my manager likes you since she has no sense of what we do day in and day out. Morale is balanced on the strength of co-workers since our manager is rarely accessible, working from home or behind closed doors for hours on end.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Oct 5, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has a great appreciation for their employees. We have numerous employee engagement activities throughout the year. There's an excellent wellness program that encourages healthy living and with the on-site gym, it helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
being a publicly owned company, there are business decisions that are made for financial reasons that don't often sit well with On Assignment employees. They do, however, provide very generous packages when the company makes the unfortunate decision to let some people go.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jun 15, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been with On Assignment for some time now. The people are nice but sometimes departments don't interact. They have some perks like occasional lunch trucks, bagel Fridays, wellness events, exercise classes, holiday parties. I currently am a decision maker in the organization and I feel they do not micromanage or have large company politics like huge organizations where you have to go through many layers to make a decision or get things done.
Lower salary at the start. The company has several divisions under the On Assignment umbrella and they all run independently culturally. Difficult to make decisions or move forward when culturally they are not all on the same page.
ASGN Incorporated Reviews FAQs
ASGN Incorporated has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at ASGN Incorporated to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
62% of ASGN Incorporated employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ASGN Incorporated 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.