Found 51 of over 58 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits, approachable management for the most part, good work life balance." (in 6 reviews)
- "the company is full of good people, nice building" (in 5 reviews)
- "Perks like holiday parties, summer picnics, lunch trucks, coffee breaks, etc. Decent pay." (in 4 reviews)
- "Decent benefits, but sort of expensive." (in 3 reviews)
- "the VP is a micro manager and not in a good way." (in 2 reviews)
- 4.0Jul 6, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPortsmouth, NH
Great company in the recruitment and professional services space with the potential to succeed financially. There is a long runway however and you have to put the work in to start.
Large company feel. Some red tape around team events and outings but a fantastic presidents club trip.
ASGN Incorporated Reviews FAQs
ASGN Incorporated has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at ASGN Incorporated to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
64% of ASGN Incorporated employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ASGN Incorporated 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.