ASSURANCE Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 18 reviews

2.8
  1. "Excellent Opportunity"

Current Contractor - Sales in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ASSURANCE for more than a year

Pros

Founded by some of the smartest people you'll ever meet. Entirely probable for the right candidate to make excellent money working from home. Great tech, processes are absolutely top notch. Company is experiencing tremendous growth.

Cons

Must already be experienced. Little direction which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you know what you're doing, Contract work, no residuals so time off is detrimental to your pay.

ASSURANCE2019-02-22

"Look at the dates on the good reviews"

Former Contractor - Insurance Sales Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

None I can possibly imagine

Cons

Two days of my life I wasted . 4 customers were reached on a dialer 3 asked to have their name removed and the other did not qualify. On my first day of "training" of which that word is used in the loosest way possible we were told that they would look at production figures in 3 days and start cutting people who didnt produce a certain amount\ First notice the dates on the good reviews here a stack written on... 02/22 and many days apart so logically BS.....God knows the "leads" they were calling and I can only imagine the chargebacks..........I am glad I only wasted 2 days of my life

Advice to Management

At least PRETEND to give a hoot

ASSURANCE2019-03-20

"Not a PT Position"

Former Contractor - Senior Sales Agent in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Supposedly free leads for the agents. The conversion is horrible. Sometimes under 1% (and for opt in that is bad, as that # should be above 50% if the offer is 100% transparent).

Cons

Sitting at a computer on a headset for hours and hours--like a white collar factory worker that cannot move. Lack of transparency. Leads would show inbound, and come to find out, the software had called them. A certain percentage of leads had no clue how or why the company was calling them, so there is a lack to transparency to the potential client a lot. If you cannot work 25+ hours don't bother, it's not... set-up for PT (i.e. 15 hours a week). Lack of management professionalism. Petty politics.

Advice to Management

Be transparent with your agents and clients. There's appears to be a lot of bait and switch, which ultimately will blow-up.

ASSURANCE2019-02-16

"Most Advanced Life Insurance/Tech in the business"

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ASSURANCE full-time for less than a year

Pros

With over 19 years of Life Insurance experience and 18 years in Direct Market, this is by far the best opportunity I have seen in the industry. Work from where you want, when you want, with unlimited free leads for closers. If you are licensed, have a computer, and high-speed Internet you are good to go. Assurance provides all the Leads, CRM, Dialer, and access to the best high value streamlined products and process... in the business.

Cons

With any advance technology there will be glitches. The great thing aboutAssurance, even though glitches can be frustrating they are there to fix them day and night in a very timely manner.

Advice to Management

In the fast-paced environment we work in, at times, the communication to changes being made, sometimes come after the changes are made. If we could communicate some of the changes prior to making them it would help overall awareness to the end-users.

ASSURANCE2019-01-16

"It was not worth my time"

Former Contractor - Sales Agent in Adairville, KY

I worked at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work from home and set your own schedule

Cons

You could not track your pay. They would email you what you made for the week but the site that was supposed to track your pay never worked. Their system was always down.

ASSURANCE2019-03-05

"Territory Sales and Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at ASSURANCE full-time for more than a year

Pros

Implementation of cutting edge technology and data science into a legacy industry. Employees at all levels have the ability to make real-time changes and immediately impact revenue. Amazing corporate culture that combines the best of high flying startups and grounded fintech.

Cons

High paced environment is very demanding but rewarding.

ASSURANCE2019-01-09

"Run fast from this company!"

Former Contractor - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at ASSURANCE

Pros

Sorry, can't think of any!

Cons

Too many to mention but in a nutshell, you're just a call center person harassing people that have asked to be removed. Working many hours to make very little money. Company refused to give last paycheck.

Advice to Management

Stop harassing people, stop telling people they're going to make big money and teach your payroll dept how to keep track of peoples pay and PAY THEM!

ASSURANCE2019-01-03

"Life Insurance Agent"

Former Contractor - Insurance Sales Agent in Hollywood, FL

I worked at ASSURANCE for more than a year

Pros

They pay every Friday.

Cons

Company is the enigmatic, no directory of phone numbers on the website. I was an independent agent and reaching someone beyond my area manager was very hard. When you first start the leads are great but you stay and if you are not a top producer they give you leads that have been called several times and limits your success. If you try to question any practices there is simply no response. Very Puzzling.

Advice to Management

Be more visible, listen to your agents and be truthful in regards to the leads. As a rep I felt alone and could not get a straight answer from anyone.

ASSURANCE2018-06-08

ASSURANCE Response

January 9, 2019Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to improve our communication channels, responsiveness, and visibility as we continue to grow.

Found 18 reviews