ASSURANCE Senior Sales Agent Reviews | Glassdoor

ASSURANCE Senior Sales Agent Reviews

Updated Feb 22, 2019

Found 2 reviews

3.3
  1. "Kicking myself for not starting sooner."

Current Employee - Senior Sales Agent in Fayetteville, GA

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Vibrant environment that is ripe with success. Assurance provides the tools and the platform but your trajectory is determined by persistence, resilience and consistency. Committing is the key and then holding yourself accountable since you work for yourself. Incredible opportunity to grow and succeed.

Cons

I wish I had started 2 years ago!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

ASSURANCE2019-02-22

"Not a PT Position"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Agent in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Supposedly free leads for the agents. The conversion is horrible. Sometimes under 1% (and for opt in that is bad, as that # should be above 50% if the offer is 100% transparent).

Cons

Sitting at a computer on a headset for hours and hours--like a white collar factory worker that cannot move. Lack of transparency. Leads would show inbound, and come to find out, the software had called them. A certain percentage of leads had no clue how or why the company was calling them, so there is a lack to transparency to the potential client a lot. If you cannot work 25+ hours don't bother, it's not set-up...

Advice to Management

Be transparent with your agents and clients. There's appears to be a lot of bait and switch, which ultimately will blow-up.

ASSURANCE2019-02-16