AT&T Reviews in Belleville, IL | Glassdoor

Belleville, IL

2.0
AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson

Pros
  • I love the job great pay and benefits (in 759 reviews)

• Great benefits along with a flexible work life balance makes this a great job for someone who is both a student and employee (in 418 reviews)

Cons
  • little work life balance opportunity (in 903 reviews)

• No Work Life Balance you'll trade time for (in 259 reviews)

1. "Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Account Manager Leveraged Resolution Specialist in Belleville, IL

I have been working at AT&T (More than a year)

Pros

Great money to provide for your family.

Cons

No work life balance at all. You will actually go crazy because you will NEVER see your family or NEVER have free time to yourself. You'll be paying your bills in you house for no reason or to see your family sleep.

Advice to Management

Ask anyone have they see the CEO, you will get the same answer from thousands of employees. Honestly if it wasn't for my direct supervisor and our CSM, most people would have quit. (Message to the decision makers) Please consider your employees, if we are making you richer by the hour, give us a great work life balance. Give us amazing incentives to want to stay for so many hours. Please stop changing the commission structure. If we have to be at work and have to push so hard to sale so much product, please pay us even more. Much more work for much more pay as a trade off.

"It's a job, not the job it use to be."

Current Employee - CSS in Belleville, IL
    Current Employee - CSS in Belleville, IL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

benefits are good experience is great

Cons

poor customer service , treat employee's horrible, unhealthy work conditions exist throughout the company

Advice to Management

Traet your employee's better treat your customer based better and we can make great strides through out the united states.

Showing 2 of 15,200 reviews