AT&T Reviews in Bismarck, ND | Glassdoor

Updated 20 Jul 2018

2.0
AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "AT&T is very Innovative,reliable and very employee and customer focused."

Current Employee - Small Business Specialist in Bismarck, ND

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Create and maximize the worlds fastest and most reliable network. Design and create a platform of Innovative technology that maximize automation, our Visions and Values as a company is to connect people with the world and do it better than anybody else. We're fulfilling our visions by creating new solutions for consumers and business's and by driving Innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.

Cons

I've been with AT&T for a long time and am completely dedicated to my job, I absolutely love my job, I do believe I have nothing that would otherwise need to be in this section.

Advice to Management

recognize success's and achievements that had been accomplished. Great leadership is key to building a strong foundation with your team,

AT&T2013-07-23
  2. "Good money, bad ethics"

Former Employee - Business Account Executive in Bismarck, ND

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great compensation and some of the people are awesome.

Cons

Awful ethics from retail employees. Selling tablets to people under false pretenses. Not worried about their customers. Only worried about their sales goals. If you missed your sales goals for 2 months, you got a write up. If you missed it again, you were fired.

Advice to Management

Focus on being a service company that takes care of their customers. Also, put some more towers up!

AT&T2018-07-21
  3. "Good pay, long hours"

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Bismarck, ND

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Always busy and active, good or bad. All the training needed is provided and stay current on new coaching techniques

Cons

A lot of control from above or not able to be handled in store. Calling Customer Service often to fix account issues not allowed at store level

AT&T2017-03-11