AT&T Buyer Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Buyer in Memphis, TN

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Cons

NoneAwesome employer. Benefits are the best. Always looking to make improvements for employees and customers. Number one carrier among most other company is and that's for a reason. I would totally recommend then at any times. I love what I do and I'm very happy.

Advice to Management

None

AT&T2016-01-14

"Purchasing Specialist"

Current Employee - Purchasing Specialist/Buyer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Competitive pay Best perk is ability to work from home in many positions. I've worked from home 3 days per week and from the office 2 days per week for a couple of years now. Solid benefits, although I believe some, like pension, may not exist anymore for new employees Amazing training opportunities if you can find the time. Endless opportunity to learn and grow, which is a huge value.

Cons

quality varies a ton from group to group, position to position. Sales can be a very tough environment at AT&T for example. They are outsourcing many jobs to other companies/countries, including mine. They do not do a very good job at promoting from within.

Advice to Management

customer satisfaction needs to be the bottom line. Customers suffer when jobs are outsourced, even though money is saved.

AT&T2015-11-10