AT&T Center Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

4.5
AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "Built an amazing future because of my career at AT&T!"

Former Employee - Center Director in Seattle, WA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 19 years

Pros

Salary, benefits, training, and diverse functional experiences. I was proud to have worked for this company for over a period of 35 years and enjoy a number of different assignments while not having to completely leave AT&T. The company supports higher education and values individuals who are able to move about the company footprint, providing the resources and help to build a solid career.

Cons

Poor leadership at senior management levels. A growing acceptance of mediocrity and a lack of respect for diverse leadership theories. This is probably not uncommon for large corporations like AT&T, but it's clear the continued practice of management by fear, risk adversity, and poor communication at every level still permeates the culture.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid of team members who have greater skill, experience, and talent than you. Live the professed appreciation of diversity of thought that we have been spewing at AT&T for years. We are losing quality leaders because of fear and ego. This must stop if the company truly wants to improve employee engagement and customer service.

AT&T2016-07-19
  2. "AT&T"

Former Employee - Call Center Director in Louisville, KY

I worked at AT&T for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits within the company

Cons

Stressful dealing with increased monthly goals

AT&T2016-03-04