AT&T Reviews in Clovis, CA | Glassdoor

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Pay and benefits are better than I’ve ever dreamed imaginable" (in 890 reviews)

• "There is a proper work life balance" (in 503 reviews)

Cons
  • "Poor work life balance if you have a family due to American working hours" (in 1082 reviews)

• "very long hours; no work-life balance" (in 312 reviews)

1. "Great place to work, if you don't mind working."

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Clovis, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Clovis, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with AT&T for over 30 years, through several name changes. I am not going to sugar coat it, if you are willing to work and adapt it is a great place. If not, look elsewhere. Benefits are good, pay is good. It is a large company, so it has it's challenges. Education is valued and tuition aid is available. There are opportunities for advancement within the company. I have friends in other large companies and comparing their experiences with mine AT&T is as good an employer, if not better than most. In my job function I work in all aspects of the network (wireline, wireless, data etc.) so I have a fair knowledge base.

Cons

Sure there are cons just like any other company, but they are petty ones not worth listing. I know this a one sided review, but I have a great career and honestly wouldn't change a thing.

Advice to Management

Keep striving to improve the customer experience, which is what it's all about.

2. "AT&T Sales Consultant"

Current Employee - AT&T Retail Sales Consultant in Clovis, CA
    Current Employee - AT&T Retail Sales Consultant in Clovis, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay for Fresno/Clovis. Good benefits. Sales oriented

Cons

Management are just robots listening completely to their own manager blindly. May ask you to sell a $400 bass oriented speaker for a 92 year old.

Advice to Management

Manage your employees more depending on that persons strengths and weaknesses.

Showing 2 of 18,279 reviews