AT&T Reviews in Commerce, CA | Glassdoor

Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "collection representative"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

great company to work for. full benefits, 401k and pension plan were part of my benefits pay was excellent.

Cons

office closure ended my employment. I would have liked to retire with the company.

AT&T2017-10-18
  2. "Stingy, union busting company to say the least"

Former Employee - Collection Representative in Commerce, CA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Greed has destroyed a once fair employer. Sad to say, but I saw it first hand

Cons

CEO's always complaining about workers pay, unions, and health care benefits. They forget the blue collar american workers built the company and made it possible to be highly profitable.

AT&T2019-04-06

"Exciting,and enjoyable experience."

Current Employee - Collection Representative in Commerce, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

learning how to communicate with different types of people being able to help can accommodate customers to their needslearning how to solve problems and it's same time to communicate and enjoy the benefits and and experience that this job has to offer.

Cons

every position is a very challenging position put your mind to it and as long as your determined and focused you can always overcome anything that you see in the future as something negative be positive I think something very challenging will be the fact that overtime may not necessarily be offered as I would like to be I like being challenged and in telecommunications the experience itself is challenging.

Advice to Management

I've been in a position before where as a collection Rep I was not very popular with the customers however I learned that no matter how bad the news is sometimes you as a representative have control of the call is how you communicate with the customer that will give you the best result

AT&T2014-09-07