AT&T Reviews in Concord, CA | Glassdoor

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Poor work life balance if you have a family due to American working hours (in 1033 reviews)

• Life consuming, no work life balance (in 297 reviews)

1. "General Comments"

Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Concord, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Offer full time position with benefits and with a possibility to meet goals. Work environment is good overall unless there is a visiting manager. Flexibility in schedule is positive

Cons

Added pressure for employee to sell the many items, plans, Tv programs. They dont allow the use of WIFI while working at the store.

Advice to Management

Provide more opportunities to young employers to advance with out the "Must" sell concept

2. "Uverse Premises Technician"

Current Employee - Technician in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Technician in Concord, CA

I have been working at AT&T (More than a year)

Pros

Good training program. Coworkers are helpful and provide a great crutch when you need someone to lean on. The work can be challenging yet rewarding.

Cons

Customer care is only a priority as long as it doesn't affect any other metrics concerning managements numbers. Forced to work overtime even when we aren't in a designated forced overtime situation. Some metrics based on events out of our control.

Advice to Management

Realize that customers are what keep us in business. Their happiness with us needs to be more important than us making our numbers sometimes.

Showing 2 of 17,482 reviews