AT&T Controller Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Network Controller/Operator"

Current Employee - Network Controller/Operator Intermediate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Network Controller/Operator Intermediate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than a year)

Pros

AT&T looks out for their employees and is willing to work with them , regardless of what the situation might be.
    They assisted with relocation and continued to follow up to make sure everything went smoothly.
    Great benefits.

Cons

Career Advancement isn't always clear in the current position, but there are always more positions throughout AT&T

2. "Never do it again"

Former Employee - Dispatcher, Controller, Customer Service in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Dispatcher, Controller, Customer Service in Southfield, MI

I worked at AT&T full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I can state is that working here made me realize that I think more of myself than this!

Cons

Awful management, union representation may as well be zero unless you regularly get written up and want to keep this job; which is a strong possibility.

Advice to Management

Use some of that money you're making and provide service to your customers and give your employee the necessary tools to do their jobs. Not letting employee use the lavatory facilities... without permission... really? I have Never worked in an environment where the morale was so low and absentee numbers were so high. You really need to look into how your centers are being managed (or not managed). Perhaps if you paid more for the expectations of said employees, and treated them like people instead of numbers you would have less turn over. This is definitely a company that needs and Undercover Boss episode! Come to this call center and have the experience!