AT&T Reviews in Duluth, MN | Glassdoor

Randall L. Stephenson
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Cons

"My time with ATT was okay, I wish Dobson would not have sold to ATT"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Pros

Big company with access to cutting edge equipment and first to market with new phones

Cons

Did not care about the employees. People are just numbers, not much respect for the hard work the employees did for the company. No money put into the building, which is the employees home away from home.

Advice to Management

Treat employees like you treat customers and stock holders. People are mot assets that can be used and then disguarded.

2. "Started out well, ended very poorly."

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Duluth, MN
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Duluth, MN

I worked at AT&T full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great pay compared to other similar jobs in the area.

Cons

Terrible medical benefits. If you work in a store your commission is mostly based on DirecTV but at&t had no clue how to run that company so it's a total goat rodeo that severely affects your pay and advancement opportunities. I'm white but they were blatantly racist and discriminatory. I had numerous managers fired for ethical violations and numerous managers that should've been but weren't. I was fired 9 days before my wife's scheduled c-section so that they wouldn't be short-handed during the holidays. If you're a customer, you better check your account over after visiting a store or making changes through customer service because they will stick it to you whenever it's convenient for them.

Advice to Management

Fix DirecTV before it pulls you understand. Fix the QIR investigation process. It shouldn't take over two months to fire a manager who's actively sexually harassing their employees.

Showing 2 of 20,245 reviews