AT&T Equipment Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "Equipment Engineer"

Current Employee - Equipment Implementation Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great team environment to work in. They give numerous amounts of opportunities.

Cons

No cons here, its been a great experience. I have learned from mistakes and failures I have made here.

AT&T2016-11-29
    • "Sr Specialist Equipment Design Engineer"

Current Employee - Senior Specialist Equipment Design Engineer in Middletown, NJ

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Company is heading in a great direction. Good benefits. Check out the Employee Resource Groups. Great discounts on directv and cell phones. Great people to work with. Lots of online training and tuition opportunities.

Cons

Specific job cons- If you are looking for a cookie cutter job with no challenge, this one is for you. Company cons A lot to rotate out of your role than advertised

Advice to Management

Build training programs to allow employees to rotate from one rotation to another.

AT&T2017-03-29
    • "Sr. Spec. Equipment Design Engineer"

Current Employee - Senior Specialist Equipment Design Engineer in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Great pay and flexibility if you can get to the individual contributor management positions.

Cons

industry is downsizing right now as telecommunications companies move to cloud environments and new Software Defined Networks.

Advice to Management

as industry downsizes, be ready to take on increased geographical workload.

AT&T2016-03-08

AT&T Response

June 17, 2016Talent Acquisition Manager

We are growing everyday with new technologies and innovative solutions and with that comes change that can be frequent but necessary. We appreciate you and all of your hard work and flexibility. Thank you for your feedback.

• "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Specialist Equipment Design Engineer in Naperville, IL

I worked at AT&T for more than 2 years

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

No pension plan for new management employees

Advice to Management

Kepp up the good work

AT&T2015-08-14