AT&T Integration Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Integrated Solutions Specialist in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits. Great people. Professional people, Good career advancement opportunities, good training programs, employees are well taken care of. All that said I am very happy with AT&T as a company. The people here are great. We all care about each other, we help each other and truly work as a team. It has been my observation that AT&T lives the one team, one dream, philosophy and I am glad to be part of... this dream. Not every company teaches you that service comes before sales and that service is what you should strive for before all else. It is refreshing to find a company that has goals, and numbers to meet but that also wants to do it the right way...the white glove experience way. I am proud to be part of this company and look forward to seeing where it goes 1-5-10-20 years from now. Great things are in AT&T’s future and I am lucky enough to be part of it. If you are looking for a good career with a great company look no further.

Cons

I have not found any cons....honestly glad to be part of this team.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

AT&T2019-06-06

"I was hoping for better..."

Current Employee - Integrated Solutions Specialist

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent benefits You'll have a "life" outside of work The people are fun...the sales teams appear very close to each other, like a family The company operates with a very high degree of integrity Amazing product potential outside of cell phones, networking, phone lines, etc.

Cons

Zero onboarding for new-hires Sales teams don't know how to sell anything other than legacy technology Seniority in the company trumps everything else, including actual professional knowledge Marketing seems to believe the only thing worth spending money on is cool ads for cell phones

Advice to Management

Coming from outside the company as a seasoned industry professional, the hardest thing someone can do is adjust to the culture of a company. You MUST do more to get your hew hires to feel a part of the organization by giving them a proper onboarding. Additionally, AT&T has AMAZING potential with some of their offerings, but all the money goes into marketing cell phones. If I had a dollar for every time I heard "I... didn't know AT&T did that" I'd be a rich man.

AT&T2013-09-19