Found 36,456 of over 40K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about AT&T
Only because I’ve seen a bunch of people looking for referrals at AT&T , i would highly suggest staying away for now. We’re not in the most stabile time to be taking on new hires that are not technicians. With our CEO looking to reduce headcount by 15k and our Return to Office policy, literally no one’s job is safe. Yes, we go through “layoff” and “surplus” season EVERY year (just mentioning because I know someone is going to say this is old news). I’d suggest trying again in 2024.
I need a new environment to thrive in , currently working sales with AT&T making 90k a year but need a raise what positions available out there that'll help me make over double what I make right now? I'm currently one of the top 2% of the best reps and I love to win whos recruiting to take me to the next level!?
Jobs in Tech
Hi there. I am an order management specialist/ data analyst for AT&T. I have been here for 3 plus years with no room for growth, so I am trying to find work elsewhere. I have powerBI, Microsoft office, customer service skills, all the skills. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of anyone hiring? Thanks family
Got a burning question about AT&T? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AT&T employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and the Flex Hours are a blessing when you have kids appts etc" (in 5285 reviews)
- "• Good pay and even that depends on whether you work night shifts or not." (in 4351 reviews)
- "I work with mostly great people of all ethnicities most who are very engaged and skilled at their jobs." (in 1152 reviews)
- "Salary is good if you started a long time ago and worked your way up." (in 769 reviews)
- "They provide great training and set expectations early on so you are not surprised later on." (in 719 reviews)
- "Poor Management and targets are always moving on metrics without support or knowledge of the market." (in 1959 reviews)
- "No work/life balance because they asked you to stay late and work all the time." (in 1428 reviews)
- "Management could be a downer and annoying when you have a bad manager (half them that remain are bad)" (in 1015 reviews)
- "Long Hours but extremely rewarding if you don't mind to put in the time and effort." (in 750 reviews)
- "Upper management is poor in some areas and it's hard to get promoted." (in 747 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of AT&T and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 8, 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsTustin, CA
Innovation Transformation Training and Growth Mindset Organization is embracing newest technologies to bring smiles to our customers faces
Transformation can be harder for some, but internal teams are excited about pushing new technology and processes to improve customer experience and customer product delivery. I am excited to see what the future brings! :)AT&T Response5mo
Thank you for taking the time to share. Our legacy is known for innovation with an average of 4 new patents every day and 14 Nobel Prize winners since 1937. Thank you for continuing to be a part of our success. We, too, are excited to see what the future brings.
AT&T Reviews FAQs
AT&T has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 40,040 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at AT&T to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
60% of AT&T employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AT&T 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.