AT&T Reviews in Roswell, GA | Glassdoor

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor work life balance if you have a family due to American working hours" (in 1124 reviews)

• "Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE" (in 328 reviews)

1. "Sr Specialist"

Former Employee - Call Center in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Call Center in Roswell, GA

I worked at AT&T (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company Wish I was still working with them. Great pay and great people to work with. Understanding supervisors and flexible.

Cons

to many layoffs They should allow employees to work from home either full-time or part time instead of laying them off.

Advice to Management

Allow employees to work from Home to cut some cost. instead of laying them off

2. "Big Data Intern"

Former Intern - Big Data in Roswell, GA
    Former Intern - Big Data in Roswell, GA

I worked at AT&T as an intern

Pros

Great conditions, interesting work, people are very nice and helpful. Provide great equipement and tremendous benefits

Cons

lack of proper management and team interaction. Not very close and outgoing , people barely talked to new hires

Advice to Management

Engage more on hiring younger talent and maybe try to offer better salaries up front

"The worst division of AT&T"

Former Employee - Technician in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Technician in Roswell, GA

I worked at AT&T full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay for a single guy. Great way to lose weight in the summer, I dropped a ton of weight from sweating.

Cons

Management was terrible. I got attacked by bees on a job. I had no idea if I was allergic or not, I called my boss to let him know. His response was "What do you want me to do about it?". Thank god I didn't swell up. I wouldn't have even called if I had to go to the hospital.

I suffered from heat exhaustion one day, called my boss before I fainted. He told me to keep working. Prem techs get treated like slaves.

Did I mention that I NEVER interviewed for the job? All I had to do was pass the tests.

Training is a complete joke. In my class we watched youtube videos and imitated the voice of Sling Blade.

No recognition for job well done or even if a customer emails your bosses.

My exit meeting was due to a "Failed customer survey that they had no information on". I was not liked by my bosses for not having the look instead of meeting my numbers like I had been doing.

"Great company to work for and very innovative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Pros

Fortune 15 Company
    Benefits
    Advanced Technology
    Leader in Innovation

Cons

Overworked Management
    Overpaid Union
    Too many Federal Regulations

Advice to Management

Give better Per Diem for traveling managers that are on the road and away from family for a good portion of their job. $42 a day doesn't cut it in most cities.

Showing 4 of 19,659 reviews