AT&T Designated manager Reviews | Glassdoor

AT&T Design Manager Reviews

Found 3 reviews

AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson
Randall L. Stephenson
  1. "Large Company with excellent compensation, resources, and opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Training Manager - Design in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Total Compensation (especially salary) is better than or par for the market. There is an extensive set of experienced employees, resources, and programs available to help you grow professionally. AT&T is always on the bleeding edge of technology and we are always looking to innovate with forward-thinking products and services. For me this is a huge advantage, because it makes the work intriguing and fresh. In my particular...

Cons

Large companies are less nimble and agile. Unfortunately, this means that things that should be quick decisions can drag out longer than they should. This issue has been addressed with leadership and hopefully we can galvanize organizational change. Hand and hand with this are the politics that can often arise in large organizations.

Advice to Management

Be deliberate and granularly detailed with the organizational changes we are about to enact. During the process, remember to consider and consult with the front and middle level managers that make the company what it is and whom will carry it, going forward.

AT&T2014-03-31
  2. "Good not Great, many layoffs currently"

Current Employee - Manager OSP Plng & Engineer Design+ in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great pay, great benefits

Cons

Layoffs, not able to move within the company

AT&T2019-03-11

"Mgr Outside Plant Planning and Engineering Design"

Current Employee - Manager of Outside Plant Planning and Engineering Design in Miami, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

There are many opportunities throughout the country to grow a career within the company. An abundance of training is being offered to the employees company wide.

Cons

The company has been built up from mergers and acquisitions. As a result, there is constant change occurring across the company.

Advice to Management

Create a company culture that shows that the employees on the front line are the most important asset.

AT&T2016-09-05